Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2020 Free Agency Thread /Tracker... Kendall Fuller,OG Schweitzer, KP Louis, Thomas Davis, McKissic, TE Logan Thomas, OT Lucas, QB Kyle Allen (trd 5th Rd pick), RB P. Barber, LB Davis, Ronald Darby

Riggo-toni

Didn’t see anything so I’ll add this

Jets cut RG Winters

https://www.si.com/nfl/jets/news/ny-jets-brian-winters-cut-by-jets

Starting caliber, played 9 games last year before hitting IR with a Shoulder dislocation.

Wouldn't mind throwing a spare hand in the ring if the money isn't too high. He was due 7+ mil this year

58 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I think I would tried for Jordan Matthews over Inman.  I mean, assuming he's not injured or sitting out, but he's been a more capable receiver than Inman ever has been.

Inman is a good veteran presence. Matthews has been a massive bust since he was drafted. He’s done in the league.

20 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

Inman is a good veteran presence. Matthews has been a massive bust since he was drafted. He’s done in the league.

Whether he's a massive bust or not is irrelevant. You're talking like Inman has been anything special.  He's still better than Inman who has never been any good.  Everybody out here now isn't any good or has some huge drawback. It's scrap heap time.  You're not signing either guy to come in and dominate.  

And what exactly makes Inman a good veteran presence? What are you basing that on?

25 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Whether he's a massive bust or not is irrelevant. You're talking like Inman has been anything special.  He's still better than Inman who has never been any good.  Everybody out here now isn't any good or has some huge drawback. It's scrap heap time.  You're not signing either guy to come in and dominate.  

And what exactly makes Inman a good veteran presence? What are you basing that on?

Well for starter, one was an undrafted FA that somehow managed to work hard enough to last this long while the other was a high second rounder that's basically out of the league who also had no problems going on talk radio and bashing his former's teams' training staff for misdiagnosis. Don't think we need that deja vu do we. Sometimes it's more than just the talent that keeps guys around. 

59 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

How does Don Payne fit in ?

Competition. He is probably taking the camp roster spot of Foster until he is ready to come off PUP - if that ever happens. Meanwhile he has a chance to win a job. Hes young, an excellent special teams player and has starting experience. He has a chance to stick.

Jordan Reed off the market

27 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Competition. He is probably taking the camp roster spot of Foster until he is ready to come off PUP - if that ever happens. Meanwhile he has a chance to win a job. Hes young, an excellent special teams player and has starting experience. He has a chance to stick.

The  move makes a lot more sense, now that JHC has opted out.

17 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

To preserve room in the thread title, we could substitute Inman for Vujnovich, since he's been cut already :)

Although, Inman may not be around for long.

Here's a report on him from camp, last year.

Says he was getting beat out, not just by Maurice Harris, but also by UDFA Rookies.

This is awful,  Maurice Harris hasn't been on the team 2018.  Since he is currently a Saint, I doubt he will be out Dontrelle Inman.  

45 minutes ago, Shakazullo21 said:

This is awful,  Maurice Harris hasn't been on the team 2018.  Since he is currently a Saint, I doubt he will be out Dontrelle Inman.  

That's from Patriots camp 2019 (a year ago), where both Harris and Inman were rostered. 

Archived