Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

On 4/6/2021 at 1:16 PM, Darrell Green Fan said:

As I've said before Chase Young was dominant and he had just 6.5 sacks. Imagine when he gets his timing down and blows off the line at the snap as he did in college, those sack figures will be sick.  

I don’t know how he didn’t get credit for that Carson Wentz fumble. Should have had FF. Watch that play in real time. So obvious. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2021 at 6:15 PM, bakedtater1 said:

This defense will be sick..chase young in year 2...cant wait!!

I hope he does take that next step, and Sweat another half step to his sophomore jump. 

The line needs to take over more games, and it starts with Young moving forward. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, JoggingGod said:

Still should have taken Justin Herbert. Chase is a monster but we so badly need a franchise QB.

nah Chase is special enough I don't feel that way. JH may or may not continue his good play, Chase Young is predestined to be a force of nature in the NFL until he stops playing. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JoggingGod said:

Still should have taken Justin Herbert. Chase is a monster but we so badly need a franchise QB.

And we should have taken Tom Brady back in 2000 as well. WTF is your point? There was NOT ONE person that said we should have taken Herbert at 2 last year. Not. One. It was Young vs. Tua and Young is vastly superior to this point than Tua.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

And we should have taken Tom Brady back in 2000 as well. WTF is your point? There was NOT ONE person that said we should have taken Herbert at 2 last year. Not. One. It was Young vs. Tua and Young is vastly superior to this point than Tua.

We would have screwed it up. We would have picked him in the 5th, then traded him for Doug Flutie and a conditional 2030 7th round pick.

• Haha 4

On 4/19/2021 at 11:14 AM, Koolblue13 said:

Any time a thread like this gets randomly bumped and I see it pop up, I assume the player has gotten arrested or did something stupid, because NFL.

Thank goodness character matters to this staff and Chase is top notch.

I always assume there is a new Chase Young highlight video or some new statistical evaluation that says how great he is. 

• Like 3

On 12/8/2020 at 12:46 PM, GOATFrerotte said:

A pass rusher getting to the qb seems like a pretty objective measure to me. And considering his production at getting to the qb is about the same as DJ Wonnum, a 4th round draft pick, and not even in the same ball park as the #2 pick last year, it's not unreasonable to expect more. 

Remember DJ Wonnum?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NickyJ said:

There's still time to trade Chase and move on from this bust before the draft happens. Stay tuned. 👀

The key is to trade him, before the rest of the league realizes he is a bust.

Right now, only a certain number of fans see him that way, so trade him now, before those fans' discoveries spread to the NFL executives.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1