Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Redskins Chase Young DE Ohio State

Sacks 'n' Stuff

9 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

So it’s been three days now and still no posts from Frerotte. I’m sure he’s lurking. Just come back eat you humble pie and join in the celebrations.

The man said he liked Chase but wanted to see more Production out of him. So he could claim that this fits right with what he was advocating all along, and that this doesn’t contradict his stand!!

infact I bet that’s the angle that will play out

On 12/15/2020 at 1:05 PM, mistertim said:

Yeah that's cool and all. But football in 1923 and football in 2020 are more or less completely different sports. The forward pass was still mostly illegal in the pro game at that point. You're comparing apples to kiwis. 

No, I'm mixing them both into the sangria and enjoying!  Don't be a buzzkill.

2 hours ago, Redskinzfan30 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2923419-patrick-mahomes-russell-wilson-lead-fan-voting-for-2021-nfl-pro-bowl

According to Bleacher report Chase Young is the leading vote getter in the NFC for all Defensive Ends. 

NFL.com just posted this as well. He is leading all NFC de in fan votes. Pretty cool

5 hours ago, Redskinzfan30 said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2923419-patrick-mahomes-russell-wilson-lead-fan-voting-for-2021-nfl-pro-bowl

According to Bleacher report Chase Young is the leading vote getter in the NFC for all Defensive Ends. 

Great news but we had help— The entire state of Ohio has been seriously pushing the vote for weeks.