Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

That hit didn’t look that bad, nit helmet to helmet, not defenseless receiver.

Just emphasizes how physical the game is that you can get knocked out on a “normal” looking play.

He took Zeke’s knee/thigh in forward motion directly in the side of the head. That wasn’t normal.

2 minutes ago, Doctorfro said:

People rooting against the Skins. I get everyone wants that magic #2 pick but dang, I’ve been rooting for this team for over 50 years and I don’t think I’ve ever wanted the Skins to beat a team more than the Pukes. 

Sad times when the owners of the Cowboys and the Redskins own a boat together...

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

So because the Lions lost, am I correct in thinking the Redskins needs to lose to keep the #2 draft pick? They also can only drop as low as #3 no matter what, I think?

Yes, to keep #2 we have to lose.

If we win, and the Giants lose, we will fall to #4 behind NY.

So anywhere from 2-4.

People rooting against the Skins. I get everyone wants that magic #2 pick but dang, I’ve been rooting for this team for over 50 years and I don’t think I’ve ever wanted the Skins to beat a team more than the Pukes. 

The only thing Dan seems to get is when 50 year fans like you and me start rooting for losses.  Pathetic really but its the only thing he gets.

This game means nothing!  Except it means the #2 pick & Chase Young! 

A2A414C9-AD6D-4BB5-8F58-D9FD0D8236B1.gif

1 minute ago, Doctorfro said:

It is okay for some fans to look at the future of this team as well. That doesn't mean we are not saying **** the cowboys!

2 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

Yes, to keep #2 we have to lose.

If we lose, and the Giants lose, we will fall to #4 behind NY.

So anywhere from 2-4.

If we lose we we get the 2nd pick, period. It doesn’t matter what the giants do. We have 3 wins, they have 4.

Archived