Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Petition to Fire Allen and Hire a Qualified GM

Brokenstriker

I have a better idea, why don't we organize some type of way for us to contact the NFL offices and ask them to step in and do something? I know it'll never happen, but I feel like that's a better route than praying Snyder will do anything worthwhile. 

Heck, they stepped in to fix the Giants before. 

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

I have a better idea, why don't we organize some type of way for us to contact the NFL offices and ask them to step in and do something? I know it'll never happen, but I feel like that's a better route than praying Snyder will do anything worthwhile. 

Heck, they stepped in to fix the Giants before. 

I thought you said you had a better idea? The only idea that may have an effect (and it will take years) is if the Redskins fans absolutely cut the Redskins off in ticket purchases, merchandise, attending Redskins events, not watching them on TV in the DC metropolitan area and above all lending weight to political opposition for new stadium regulatory or government financial incentives. 

I'll sign this with no problem and then go to sign the one about the sun rising in the west instead of the east. Snyder does not want a GM, he is the GM. Snyder wants a useful idiot who will take his money in exchange for dealing with the media and acting like he has a clue about running an NFL franchise.

Snyder's son is already screening college players who will be in next years draft so he will know who he is going to pick. Probably based on his Facebook page.

5 minutes ago, Csup said:

Can we please stop with these boycott posts?  Just don’t go to the games.  Danny has eyes.

I move to have these threads moved to the Tailgate. We're not talking football any more and its making it really difficult to read the forum without people coming in with insults at people who just want to support the team, talk about the players, or talk about the tailgates. 

Archived