TK

Coaching Wars Episode VII - The Shanny Strikes Back aka Skins vs 9ers Game Day Thread

yikes, Everrett was already out at safety and Montae has a knee injury. now Apke is in. i dont feel confident in him being the last line

1 minute ago, benskins26 said:

5 deep at 230? Well done sir.

Now I want a coors lite

Not embarrassed to say I have him beat :). That is the only way I can watch the Redskins anymore. Have to get hammered so I black out and forget what happened tomorrow.

• Like 2

Wow I didn't realize it was so sloshy at FedEx. I'm just tuning in, I honestly think the climate in that area justifies a dome. There's 2 games every year at FedEx that have ACL tear implications written all over it. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

Can someone please create an "Official Whining Thread" so we can take that stuff there and talk about the game here?

Talk about what you want to talk about, and people who want to engage on it will. Stop trying to dictate how other fans experience and talk about the game, it's all valid in the game thread, this is therapy man. You aren't dropping some unbelievable nuggets in here that are getting drowned out. Just say what you wanna say

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Apke? Christ, he can be taken advantage of unless he's improved a LOT

That's gonna get called every time Landon damn, just let him have that short one and try to knock the ball out

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

yikes, Everrett was already out at safety and Montae has a knee injury. now Apke is in. i dont feel confident in him being the last line

Fun to be wrong, right? :)

• Like 3

Announcer said Dunbar should have had the interception.  Just had a Troy Apke sighting and interception.  Good for him.  Coaches were forced to play

him finally due to Nicholson injury.

Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Talk about what you want to talk about, and people who want to engage on it will. Stop trying to dictate how other fans experience and talk about the game, it's all valid in the game thread, this is therapy man. You aren't dropping some unbelievable nuggets in here that are getting drowned out. Just say what you wanna say

*picks up microphone*

Excuse me, sir?  You dropped this.

• Haha 1

Damn Apke, way to take it to everyone questioning you there. Keep it up! He's got the athleticism to be good if his instincts improve

• Like 1