Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins at Fins Someone’s Gotta Win

TK

1 minute ago, cougs said:

So we can both agree that it would have worked today. Wouldn’t that be a great building block for the future. It would also build up his confidence and how is any of this bad. Running an offense with dumb and dumber and not getting the rookie any experience in my book  is insanity. 

Yeah, if you are arguing that putting him out there today could have been some good experience, I wouldn't disagree with that. I just think that once he goes in, this needs to be his team. I don't think yanking him in and out is great, and other games in the coming weeks would be brutal for him imo. I know the esteemed volsmet here disagrees and would like Haskins to start every other week

9 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Yeah, if you are arguing that putting him out there today could have been some good experience, I wouldn't disagree with that. I just think that once he goes in, this needs to be his team. I don't think yanking him in and out is great, and other games in the coming weeks would be brutal for him imo. I know the esteemed volsmet here disagrees and would like Haskins to start every other week

Once we put him in against the Giants it should have been his team. I do agree he wasn’t ready then but once you put him out there you can’t put the genie back in the bottle. If dumb and dumber looked better I would agree with you 100 percent, but it’s time to make this team Haskins and live with the good and the bad. 

Archived