Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FAREWELL to the NFL Dwayne Haskins QB Ohio State

PCS

On 11/22/2019 at 3:50 PM, CowboyKillerz said:

Not sure you know me.... Are you from TheHogs.Net??? 

JNo? Maaaaan... He did ok year 1... And has been on the elevator to hell as of late. I think he may still be hurt? Or has aged FAST. At any rate he is sucking the big ass! He is good at punching balls, and thats about it... I had hoped he would play up to his dollar value- havent we all? Sure, there have been some miscommunications- but we cant blame the "help" over and over each weekend. He has regressed... And trully never was a shut down corner like Ramsey. We def need to move on from his bull jumpn ass- and if we are going to pay some one might as well pay Chris Harris from the broncos or someone worth it.

Haskins on the other hand is growing each week... Love itbor hate it- its true. He is young and raw af.

For all those wishing him the worst; we know how this ends. We cut him. He sits behind Brady... And becomes the next GOAT. We keep him and fans push him out... Thus becoming Kurt Grossmanm :D

We only went back and forth for an eternity on that site. Wow.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:53 PM, Renegade7 said:

What's the point of this level of skepticism?  Like the alternative is what, throwing someone else into this cluster****?  Even if you right, which I dont believe you are, the next guy will float too. You'll float too!!!

Ba hahahah

3 minutes ago, Sonny9TD said:

We only went back and forth for an eternity on that site. Wow.

Ahh... When you crowned Moreland the ring of fame after camp?

JNo is a healthy scratch apparently- so I'll give ya that... I never would have predicted that in the offseason (nor would anyone want the highest paid cb on the team to fail) nice job!

*I still think Dunny is our best cb... His health can be concerning though

2 minutes ago, CowboyKillerz said:

Ahh... When you crowned Moreland the ring of fame after camp?

JNo is a healthy scratch apparently- so I'll give ya that... I never would have predicted that in the offseason (nor would anyone want the highest paid cb on the team to fail) nice job!

*I still think Dunny is our best cb... His health can be concerning though

Yes Moreland is better. I agree

At least the Skins took shots downfield today. Was really tired of seeing the receivers catch the ball four yards behind the line of scrimmage last week.

Haskins did misfire on quite a few balls, but the long one on the second-to-last drive (I think) absolutely should've been caught. Aside from Terry, our receivers are garbage. 

11 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I was really really wrong about him being the day one starter. I just really wanted him to succeed. He’s so far behind 

right now, he’s terrible. Like 32nd of 32 level terrible. 

not saying he can’t get better but yikes man 

I agree with you that he is way behind.

I do not think Haskins showed much at all today and he is definitely a project - do we have two years to wait on his development?

There were some short passes where he winds up before he throws the pass and that means it takes longer for the throw to leave his arm.

Someone on the coaching staff in the off-season has to get him to fix his throwing motion.  His mechanics are inconsistent and if you watch

Brees, Brady, and Wilson from Seattle you will notice their throwing motion is always the same unless a defender is preventing them from following

through on their throws.

1 minute ago, veteranskinsfan said:

I agree with you that he is way behind.

I do not think Haskins showed much at all today and he is definitely a project - do we have two years to wait on his development?

There were some short passes where he winds up before he throws the pass and that means it takes longer for the throw to leave his arm.

Someone on the coaching staff in the off-season has to get him to fix his throwing motion.  His mechanics are inconsistent and if you watch

Brees, Brady, and Wilson from Seattle you will notice their throwing motion is always the same unless a defender is preventing them from following

through on their throws.

He needs to plant his feet firmly and throw with conviction. He airmails way too many because of piss poor footwork mechanics.

1 minute ago, hailer21 said:

The selfie thing was so RG3-esque, harmless but the sort of thing that will rub many the wrong way. 

The most troubling he is just flat inaccurate. That's going to be so hard to overcome.

The dude has A LOT of work to do

That and showing up to the stadium as late as he did are just two signs he does not have the mentality to be a true franchise QB.

25 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

I was really really wrong about him being the day one starter. I just really wanted him to succeed. He’s so far behind 

right now, he’s terrible. Like 32nd of 32 level terrible. 

not saying he can’t get better but yikes man 

In fairness he was better than Driskel today.... So maybe 31 of 32 :)

I mean there were two very clear late game situational awareness issues.  One is the above mentioned celebrating before the final buzzer issue (to an extent where Keenum has to take the knee).  Second is after McLaurin's first down, he has rush up and spike the ball.  That allows the skins to preserve the last timeout and to run a safe run play to milk the clock.  I liked the fight and the enthusiasm, but those two were pretty clear mistakes.

Archived