Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

4 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Yep. It sucked.  A 2 point shootout to decide a football game is pretty awful.

Wife got me tix for my bday. Wow what a ride. I didn’t know those were the OT rules for the 5th +. I wish they would just keep it the same 

9 hours ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

The fake clap snap count used by quarterbacks has got to be the lamest device in the history of football. 

Hey it’s one of only two plays Patterson can run along with a QB draw lol. 

7 hours ago, Forehead said:

Penn State survives.  Championship caliber defense.  Offense needs to find a way to be efficient against good defenses or Ohio State will eat their lunch.

Offense is just young. Only 2 upperclassmen, IIRC. Teams do a good job of taking away Freiermuth. But PSU has some weapons.

1 hour ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

The Costal is always a goddamn trainwreck. 

Everybody is always like “We’re 1-4, but all of our goals are still right there in front of us.”

7 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wife got me tix for my bday. Wow what a ride. 

It was actually about as exciting of a game as you could have between two not very good teams. I bet it was a good time. 

15 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Clemson moves down in rankings despite finally looking dominant again the past two weeks.

They're not going to get any love because of the schedule but they're better than Bama and LSU this year.  Their defense is better.

Which is kinda crazy when you look at Bama’s out of conference schedule. Only big 5 team they play is Duke. Yeah, they play in an ultra tough SEC, but you gotta schedule better non-con foes then that. But it’s Bama, so the NCAA will just slurp their jock sweat.

Michigan State's offense is completely inept.  Going 8+ quarters without scoring over the course of 3 games in college football, where anybody can score on anybody, is pitiful.  Lewerke should be benched and the offensive coordinator should be fired.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Adios Willie Taggart, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.  Between the way Jimbo ****ed over the program and this chucklehead of a head coach, it's going to take years to recover from this mess.  

They were winning games under Jimbo

What did he do to "**** over" the program

Archived