Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

15 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

They schedule Auburn and A&M.  That's better than what most of the power teams schedule for OOC.

I don't see Auburn on their schedule, A&M is respectable.  Charlotte and Wofford aren't.  They got ranked 5th because the ACC generally sucks.  It was safe enough since they were easily going to be at least 3rd in a few weeks.

1 minute ago, Forehead said:

I don't see Auburn on their schedule, A&M is respectable.  Charlotte and Wofford aren't.  They got ranked 5th because the ACC generally sucks.  It was safe enough since they were easily going to be at least 3rd in a few weeks.

Nobody with playoff aspirations schedules more than one power five team OOC.  Everyone schedules creampuffs in the other two games.  Auburn was their OOC game the previous three seasons.  Before that it was Notre Dame, Georgia, Auburn, TCU, and Alabama.  They schedule someone big OOC every year.  And Penn State fans can't be casting stones about the weakness of the OOC schedule because Pitt isn't exactly a marquee match up.

Bunch of gutless losers, most especially in the coaching staff. 

leave Feunte in Charlottesville. They’ll be making a statue out of him there anyway because they wouldn’t have this win without his horrendous coaching. It’s hard to imagine a more pathetic offense 

Bud Foster is rolling over in his grave right now too watching the defense in the second half. 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Bud Foster is rolling over in his grave right now too watching the defense in the second half. 

Rolling over in his grave? If he died, maybe that would explain the defensive performance, I'm assuming zombies don't coach very well.

Archived