Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

21 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Reggie Bush is a terrible anayst.  He's basically just there for the others to jerk off and be like "hey, remember when you were really good in college and dated a Kardashian?"

And Lee Corso is just an uncomfortable and slightly tragic grotesque at this point.  A caution that a football life will eventually turn you into a punch drunk simpleton.

Corso had a pretty serious stroke a few years back, give him a break.

On a lighter note, I feel like tonight’s UGA/ND game is gonna feature a plethora of fat boys to grade out.  But you’re probably more in the know on this than I am.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Corso had a pretty serious stroke a few years back, give him a break. 

On a lighter note, I feel like tonight’s UGA/ND game is gonna feature a plethora of fat boys to grade out.  But you’re probably more in the know on this than I am. 

He was pretty bad before his stroke, now it's just uncomfortable.  He shouldn't be clowning on TV like this.  He should be at home.

3 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Michigan should not be ranked.  They are awful.

He's a fraud.  It's almost stunning how badly he's coaching these kids on both sides of the ball.  They are absolutely demoralized.

Maybe in 2-3 years when he is finally fired VT will finally be ready to move on from Feunte and we can offer him safe refuge in the beautiful blue ridge mountains with the chance to rehabilitate his coaching career...

46 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Auburn looks really good.  Might be a playoff contender.  Lots of speed on offense and defense.

They are loaded with Seniors too on both sides. 

1. I hate ND with ever fiber of my being.

2. I hate college offenses where the entire team has to look over to the sideline so somebody can tell them the coverage.  

3. Georgia’s cheerleaders are smoking hot.

4.  Fromm false starts on just about every play.  He steps into the snap before the ball is snapped somehow.  It is irrelevant and not an advantage.  But it’s obvious enough at times I’m surprised it isn’t called...

Okst... pi not called after having a first & goal taken away. 

The better team takes it, but a better finish was deserved.

*omg tx, wt🤨 was that.

*Got to admire Gundy sticking with the rest n down 13 with 3 minutes to go. Got to build on that 3ypc average.

Archived