Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Feunte should pay 40% of his salary to Paxton Lynch. That’s the only reason this fraud was hired. 

But he was the one who recruited and developed Lynch.    Every college coach is only as good as their players.

I'm not ready to give up on Fuente yet.   I would hate for VT to turn into one of those programs that hires a new coach every 3-4 years.

I'd also want to see how he fares under his own DC after Foster leaves.   With 5 turnovers, its tough blaming this loss on the defense, but still they didn't come up with a stop when they were needed.

Edit: Also he's kept "the streak" alive.  Thats got to count for something 😀

25 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I know, but still. High expectations.  He had his freebie year, which also screwed us out of a bowl game and that record last year.  This year, no excuses.  If we don't finish 9-3, he needs to go.  

I agree. He has talent so there isn’t really an excuse. Give him the first year to get acclimated but it’s time to put up 

40 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I agree. He has talent so there isn’t really an excuse. Give him the first year to get acclimated but it’s time to put up 

Put up or shut tha **** up!  Mofo is destroying a legacy.  This **** is not acceptable to us FSU fans.  That likens us to Florida or some other ****ty ass team that doesn't matter having down seasons.  

A probable top 15 (they are ineligible for rankings) team in Mizzou losing to Wyoming is startling. They'll probably take it out on WVU next week.

The WVU/JMU game was as expected. Neal Brown inherited a mess on OL who can't run block to save their lives. They are going to have to win games by limiting turnovers and through special teams play. 

6 wins might be a solid first year.

Archived