Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NCAA Football thread

ixcuincle

26 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Cosmi looks great, but you put the jinx on him!

He's been getting away with some holding all night.  It was only a matter of time before he got caught.  That play looked like he was just tired because he was sluggish with the bucket step and waited way too long to engage the rusher.  That no huddle takes it's toll on the offensive players too.

But he's a salty son of a ****.  He's going to finish every block he gets a chance and force you to flag him.  He pretty much owned #18 and #18 is one of the most athletic rushers in the country.  The only way he could get traction was from stunting or rushing off the right side.

I think Cosmi might be the real deal.  He is easily better than most of the hyped up OTs I've watched in this year's class (Trey Adams from Washington, Walker Little from Stanford, Calvin Throckmorton from Oregon).  He's only a sophomore though.  I think he's going to stay in school.

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Game****s covered.  Can’t hate on that.

Wrong, hating on anything Game****s is a lifestyle...an orange lifestyle. Just remember that lil bro🙂

On 9/7/2019 at 4:46 PM, DCSaints_fan said:

Josh Jackson is making Fuente look like an idiot

Is exactly who Fuente thought he was, one read QB with zero touch, mediocre accuracy, and boring athleticism. 

Good defenses will eat him alive.

It amazing what Florida can look like with a decent QB running the offense, I'm not sure what they saw in Franks but once this new kid came in last game its as if everyone on the offense woke up.

Gators always have a very good defense, just no QB since Tebow left.

Go Gats

Reggie Bush is a terrible anayst.  He's basically just there for the others to jerk off and be like "hey, remember when you were really good in college and dated a Kardashian?"

And Lee Corso is just an uncomfortable and slightly tragic grotesque at this point.  A caution that a football life will eventually turn you into a punch drunk simpleton.

Archived