Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Daily Beast: Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors. Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor for Jeffrey Epstein and four other charges

Cooked Crack

16 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Adults shouldn’t be mocking children online like that, that’s ****ty.  Read the thread, they’re making fun of the way those little girls look on social media where everyone can see it.  This is bullying and it’s gross.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Destino said:

Adults shouldn’t be mocking children online like that, that’s ****ty.  Read the thread, they’re making fun of the way those little girls look on social media where everyone can see it.  This is bullying and it’s gross.  

Without reading any of it, I'm gonna bet there is a comparison to the kids in The Shining.

12 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

If God didn’t want us bullying little children he wouldn’t have made them so incapable of defending themselves.

She may be the one checking on your feeding tube one day. 

The way info on the past is getting out now...15 years from now... sheesh!

Edited by ClaytoAli

20 minutes ago, Destino said:

Its people making a joke; they're just not good enough comedians to articulate what the joke is really about. 

27 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Its people making a joke; they're just not good enough comedians to articulate what the joke is really about. 

"it's just a joke, bro" hasn't been a valid argument for ****ty behavior for quite some time. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

"it's just a joke, bro" hasn't been a valid argument for ****ty behavior for quite some time. 

Depends on the joke, IMO. 

Even though they're mocking the children, its not what the joke is about. 

That's why its funny even though we know we shouldn't mock children. 

Ohh, some people don't like you to talk like that. Ohh, some people like to shut you up for saying those things. You know that. Lots of people. Lots of groups in this country want to tell you how to talk. Tell you what you can't talk about. Well, sometimes they'll say, well you can talk about something but you can't joke about it. Say you can't joke about something because it's not funny. Comedians run into that **** all the time.

Like rape. They'll say, "You can't joke about rape. Rape's not funny." I say, "**** you, I think it's hilarious. How do you like that?" I can prove to you that rape is funny. Picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd. See? Hey, why do you think they call him "Porky," eh? I know what you're going to say. "Elmer was asking for it. Elmer was coming on to Porky. Porky couldn't help himself, he got a hard-on, he got horny, he lost control, he went out of his mind."

A lot of men talk like that. A lot of men think that way. They think it's the woman's fault. They like to blame the rape on the woman. Say, "She had it coming, she was wearing a short skirt." These guys think women ought to go to prison for being **** teasers: don't seem fair to me.

Don't seem right, but you can joke about it. I believe you can joke about anything. It all depends on how you construct the joke. What the exaggeration is, what the exaggeration is. Because every joke needs one exaggeration; every joke needs one thing to be way out of proportion.

Give you an example. Did you ever see a news story like this in the paper? Every now and then you run into a story, says, "Some guy broke into a house, stole a lot of things, and while he was in there, he raped an 81 year old woman." And I'm thinking to myself, "Why!? What the **** kind of a social life does this guy have?" I want to say, "Why did you do that!?" "Well, she was coming on to me. We were dancing and I got horny. Hey, she was asking for it, she had on a tight bathrobe." I'll say, "Jesus Christ, be a little ****ing selective next time, will you?"

Now, speaking of rape, do you know what I wonder? I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole. These are the kind of things I think about when I'm sitting home alone and the power goes out. I wonder is there more rape at the equator or the north pole. I mean per capita, I know the populations are different.

Most people think it's the equator: I think it's the north pole. People think it's the equator because it's hot down there, they don't wear a lot of clothing, guys can see women's tits, they get horny and there's a lot of ****ing going on.

That's exactly why there's less rape at the equator: because there's a lot of ****ing going on. You can tell there's a lot of ****ing at the equator, take a look at the population figures. Billions of people live near the equator. How many Eskimos do we have? Thirty? Thirty-five? No one's getting laid at the north pole, it's too ****ing cold.

Guys say to their wives, "Hey, tonight honey, huh? Tonight, huh?" "Are you crazy? The wind chill factor is three hundred below." These guys are deprived. They're horny; they're pent up. Every now and then - puhpmm! They bust out, they got to rape somebody.

Now, the biggest problem an Eskimo rapist has: trying to get wet leather leggings off a woman who is kicking. Did you ever try to get leather pants off of someone who doesn't want to take them off? You would lose your hard-on in the process. Up at the north pole your dick would shrivel up like a stack of dimes.

That's another thing I wonder. I wonder, does a rapist have a hard-on when he leaves the house in the morning, or does he develop it during the day while he's walking around looking for somebody? These are the kind of thoughts that kept me out of the really good schools.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

So is it only ok to make Shining jokes about that photo to your buddies when you're sitting next to each other and it's not sent into the twittersphere for everyone to see?  

Are you asking if there's a difference between making private comments and openly mocking people publicly?  It's all the difference in the world. 

If you don't believe me, and who could blame you, I invite you to test it out for yourself.  Find some big angry looking individual out in the real world and make a joke about his appearance to a friend in confidence.  Note what happens.  Next, walk up to this person and make fun of his appearance.  Invite the crowd to join in.  Note what happens.  Compare the notes when you're released from the hospital and get back to us with the results.

1 hour ago, Mooka said:

Depends on the joke, IMO. 

Even though they're mocking the children, its not what the joke is about. 

That's why its funny even though we know we shouldn't mock children. 

Depends on the politics.  It's simple hypocrisy, and it's disappointing. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Destino:  Joking about people on social media is vicious bullying.

Also Destino:  If you make a joke about me in public, and if I am somewhat larger than you, I will put you in the hospital.

All true, though I'd require a vehicle and an unsuspecting pedestrian to successfully put someone in the hospital. 

• Haha 2

We're really divided on don't make fun of kids online?  Kids are not fair game in adult politics.  Not to mention that there is a very good chance of these dumb tweets actually getting back to these kids in the real world and becoming source of bullying by other kids.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Destino said:

Depends on the politics.  It's simple hypocrisy, and it's disappointing. 

If this statement is political commentary:

5 hours ago, Destino said:

then the jokes in that twitter thread also qualify as political commentary IMO. 

Edited by Mooka