Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

2 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Penn and Flowers are playing pretty well.  Moses has always been mediocre but Sheriff has really regressed. 

Its because I wore 75's jersey..

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Joe Staley, LT of the 49ers, just broke his leg.  Shanahan is coach.

Trent heading west?

10 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Penn and Flowers are playing pretty well.  Moses has always been mediocre but Sheriff has really regressed. 

I suspect Scherff’s holding calls have something to do with Moses’ extreme decline. He’s playing like ****e. Put Christian in at RT and dump Moses. Please!

2 minutes ago, Leonard Washington said:

Perhaps but guys also are going through him and around him as well.

I would have to watch all-22 to see that as network TV isn’t conducive to picking that up. I haven’t seen it and it worries me that this is what you saw. 

Why do you think that’s what you’re seeing?

1 hour ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Trent needs to be traded this week. We're headed for 4-12 at best.

Yup. I don't think Bruce can drop the ego thing and just do what's best though...I bet he half hopes Trent will come back and contribute to a win streak that saves jobs, and half just wants to prove he's got the bigger dick

2 hours ago, MassSkinsFan said:

I would have to watch all-22 to see that as network TV isn’t conducive to picking that up. I haven’t seen it and it worries me that this is what you saw. 

Why do you think that’s what you’re seeing?

cause one of the big stuffs by the Cowboy D was sliding right between Roulier and Scherff

4 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

I agree with Paulson. They should have already moved Trent. Shoot, if we can just get back into the second round, it’s worth it. A 2nd rounder and a player, or a 2nd and a 4th? Yes please. 

Agreed. It wouldn't take a 1st for me if those offers aren't there. Hopefully they are. 

4 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Its because I wore 75's jersey..

Trent heading west?

Nope, Allen is going to sit on him and next year the new GM (if we have on one) or Allen will trade him for substantially less than what we could have had this year (or possibly sit on him through another season if it is still Allen).

I am rapidly moving towards the "trade Trent" side of the aisle.  Look, if Trent had grievances with the team but ultimately was still wanting to be here once things got worked out, then fine. It happens. It's business.

However, if Trent is hard-fast on not wanting to be here and his end game is being on a different team, then I don't see the point of going through all this trouble for a guy who will be gone in another season anyway.  

Of course I still have to quantify all this because I am still not 100% certain what Trent's true intentions are. 

you know if Trent really wants to be traded then he'd be better off not coming back this year, because then he risks injury and any team trading for him also knows they're only getting a year rental while if he stays out they get him for two years

46 minutes ago, nonniey said:

Nope, Allen is going to sit on him and next year the new GM (if we have on one) or Allen will trade him for substantially less than what we could have had this year (or possibly sit on him through another season if it is still Allen).

I still love scherff,dont want him traded..??

Archived