Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

12 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Imagine if they ever showed Bruce or Dan on the Jumbotron during a game. lol.

What I hate is how there is basically a Jerry-cam for all Cowboys games on TV.  Multiple times every broadcast, pretty much after score - good or bad.

But they never, ever show Dan Snyder.  As if fans don't get entertainment value from watching him squirm.  I really can't stand how he gets to hide from all the vitriol.

I am not advocating going as crazy as the Dolphins did.  But the sad part about all of that is that team stood toe to toe with ours right till the bitter end of that game.  With all that draft capital and cap room -- somehow don't count me shocked if they are better than our team as soon as 2020.   

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I am not advocating going as crazy as the Dolphins did.  But the sad part about all of that is that team stood toe to toe with ours right till the bitter end of that game.  With all that draft capital and cap room -- somehow don't count me shocked if they are better than our team as soon as 2020.   

It also wouldn't shock me if they signed/drafted a bunch of square pegs to fit in round holes and pulled a 2000 Redskins.

Just now, KDawg said:

It also wouldn't shock me if they signed/drafted a bunch of square pegs to fit in round holes and pulled a 2000 Redskins.

I actually would be.  It's hard for me not to follow the Dolphins where I am at.    The Dolphins have been on a similar track as the Redskins in recent years.  A lot of 7-9 stuff.  But their take of it is the reverse of the Redskins.  Instead of thinking they are close they decided they are stuck in purgatory.  They hired a big rep GM to run the team.  And they've worked on a do over with loads of picks for 2020 and 2021 and cap room.

I'd agree with you if they had a Bruce Allen type running the team.  But they've hired at least reputation wise a good GM.

5 minutes ago, UK SKINS FAN '74 said:

Bruce has been shamed into action as the rest of the league starts to wheel and deal. Nice, I'll take that for now.

Get a 1st and 3rd rounder in 2020 as the minimum plus more on top, picks or players.

Screw it.....go for the jugular and get 2020 1st, 2nd, 3rd and OBJ LMAO 😂😂😂😂

1 minute ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

Screw it.....go for the jugular and get 2020 1st, 2nd, 3rd and OBJ LMAO 😂😂😂😂

OBJ not willing to come here. Some kind of locker room dispute.

Allegedly he just can't get past the beef.

Snyder has tried to tell him the kicking net is inanimate and doesn't have feelings but OBJ doesn't wanna hear it.

38 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I actually would be.  It's hard for me not to follow the Dolphins where I am at.    The Dolphins have been on a similar track as the Redskins in recent years.  A lot of 7-9 stuff.  But their take of it is the reverse of the Redskins.  Instead of thinking they are close they decided they are stuck in purgatory.  They hired a big rep GM to run the team.  And they've worked on a do over with loads of picks for 2020 and 2021 and cap room.

I'd agree with you if they had a Bruce Allen type running the team.  But they've hired at least reputation wise a good GM.

Forget "reputation wise" - how about if the Redskins had an actual GM period.  They are just about the only team that doesn't have that title & only had it briefly with Scot M.  What exactly is Allen anyhow?  I am sure that he hides behind that convoluted title so that he can deflect issues from him to others when things go bad.  Just another sign of a dysfunctional organization.

1 minute ago, Hooper said:

The problem is now a team like the Browns are pretty much done and won't be willing to part with a first I bet. Two weeks ago, hell one week ago, they still had playoff hopes.

They still do have hope...1-0 in there division and 5 games left..already beat Baltimore 😉

Archived