Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

!!!!0mgz!!!! Trent Williams finally showed up

Owls0325

On 10/18/2019 at 1:38 PM, The Consigliere said:

We need more anecdotes and less final thoughts from these interviews. It isn't hard to understand. You have two duplicitous raging pieces of excrement in charge, Allen, is the duplicitious, piece of excrement, boot lick, scheming, worthless vile cretin, while Snyder is the little napolean, fragile ego's mini-trump. A vindictive, small, vile, cretin who got lucky during the dot.com 90's before he was found out, and funneled his money into the one field it's impossible to lose money in: NFL Ownership. He's a vile creep, a small man who probably would've gotten annihilated in public school, but probably skated through private school instead, so he didn't get the beat downs necessary to develop some semblance of humility on the outside. 

As a result, this once proud franchise is being run by two horrible cretins w/no talent, and zero sense of accountability because they never had to earn the positions they have through competence and hard work. Nothing will change.

It's not some sorta mystery. They're just two ego-maniacal small men of un-earned privilege with zero competence in the field they work within despite their position at the top of the DC representation of this particular field.

This is basically Commodus, and Fredo Corleone running an NFL franchise. 

These got me cracking up!!! 😂🤣😂

I want both gone, but only one can get fired. The other loser we are stuck with. 😭

I am here to state the obvious. I just feel it needs to be said.

Bruce is a dumbass.

Trying to make Trent pay, or look dumb.... he is going to sell Trent at his lowest value probably in his entire career. Only Bruce would hold out on trading him to get the least value for him.

I kind of hope he gets no offers on Trent, at least none until after the draft.  Hopefully on draft day he gets smeared, just to prove his stupidity to the last few stragglers that are unsure.

I will spare everyone the extreme awkwardness of looping the loser.

dan-synder-dancing.jpg?resize=600,337&ss

I wish the networks would show him at the end of all our blowouts. Zoom in on his head. They missed him running out of the box to fire Jay.... terrible producers. After the PartyJay.expose' it was easy to predict.

4 hours ago, Ghedrick said:

I hope Bruce is waiting to the end of the trade deadline to ship Trent off. With intentions a team like the Browns will sweeten the offer they currently have on the table.But again this is a hope.

Bruce maybe serious about keeping a guy that clearly has tremendous value around the league but is clearly not going to play more than 6 games a season for this team until he leaves.After the whole Kirk thing I guess it is not out question with this moron running the show to get nothing but a comp pick for in 2022 for him.

I assume the Redskins will eventually get more than a late 3rd for him (where the top comp picks are).  But I think getting too close to the trade deadline could kill a potential deal.  If they are telling teams that Trent will not be traded, I assume they are also not letting Trent talk to other teams.  It is possible that Trent could refuse to report to any team that traded for him without a new deal.  Teams might be hesitant to make a last minute deal, if they don't even know if he is willing report under his current contract.

4 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I assume the Redskins will eventually get more than a late 3rd for him (where the top comp picks are).  But I think getting too close to the trade deadline could kill a potential deal.  If they are telling teams that Trent will not be traded, I assume they are also not letting Trent talk to other teams.  It is possible that Trent could refuse to report to any team that traded for him without a new deal.  Teams might be hesitant to make a last minute deal, if they don't even know if he is willing report under his current contract.

Nah! Trentwill report. He is just trying to get away from the **** Show!  He'll get money. Maybe, not as much as he wants, but he'll get some. 

The more Trent stays at home watching TV the more the weed looks awful tempting...I said earlier that Trent wouldn't accept a trade without a new deal that replaces the lost money. If a 3 is all that the Browns have offered...wait for March. If he reports, look for any reason to suspend for conduct detrimental to the team...Don't play him and keep him away from the locker room

16 minutes ago, The Hangman- C_Hanburger said:

The more Trent stays at home watching TV the more the weed looks awful tempting...I said earlier that Trent wouldn't accept a trade without a new deal that replaces the lost money. If a 3 is all that the Browns have offered...wait for March. If he reports, look for any reason to suspend for conduct detrimental to the team...Don't play him and keep him away from the locker room

that's pretty presumptive

1 hour ago, Nerm said:

Oh there's no doubt his agent isn't talking to other teams.  Aside from the refusal to consider offers from other GMs, what about this situation gives you the feeling the Redskins' FO is going to accommodate his wishes?  Aren't they still fining him?  

Worst part about it, is that this is probably as good as his value gets.  If they wait until the offseason, presumably he will only have one year left on his deal.  Which means Trent then has to be on board with wherever he goes, in order to sign a new contract.   Or they deal him to a contender, which means a lower pick.  As soon as the season ends, those upcoming draft picks become more important to each team...and the upcoming draft is supposedly heavy at OT...

17 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Have we found a motive to Bruce's actions yet?

Why would you even question Bruce & Dan. It’s should be pretty clear by now that they have a dynamic long-term plan, both comprehensive and far-reaching, that will ensure the success of our team for years to come. I love watching the masters at work. Hail!

45 minutes ago, megared said:

Oh there's no doubt his agent isn't talking to other teams.  Aside from the refusal to consider offers from other GMs, what about this situation gives you the feeling the Redskins' FO is going to accommodate his wishes?  Aren't they still fining him?  

Worst part about it, is that this is probably as good as his value gets.  If they wait until the offseason, presumably he will only have one year left on his deal.  Which means Trent then has to be on board with wherever he goes, in order to sign a new contract.   Or they deal him to a contender, which means a lower pick.  As soon as the season ends, those upcoming draft picks become more important to each team...and the upcoming draft is supposedly heavy at OT...

If he doesn't report he will have 2 years left. He can however totally screw the Redskins by reporting for the last few games leaving just 1 year left on his contract which crushes his trade value. He can then repeat the process next year and become a free agent in 2021. 

40 minutes ago, megared said:

He's just carrying out orders at this point. 

Do you think for a second that Trent wouldn't already be gone if Snyder wanted that to happen?  

I think Bruce has convinced Dan they’re close, and they are no better off this year trading Trent for picks.  So see if Trent shows up week 10, if not they’re in the same situation next off-season and they can trade him then.

I don’t think it’s Snyder.  I think Snyder is just incompetent, and Bruce is basically brain washing him so Bruce can do what he wants. 

2 minutes ago, nonniey said:

If he doesn't report he will have 2 years left. He can however totally screw the Redskins by reporting for the last few games leaving just 1 year left on his contract which crushes his trade value. He can then repeat the process next year and become a free agent in 2021. 

But that approach costs him 2 years and MILLIONS of dollars.  Tens of millions of dollars.

I’m convinced that Bruce saying Trent will play for the Redskins this year was his way of saying, “right at the deadline, Trent will report. And he will be in the lineup for the final 6 games where Dwayne Haskins will start at quarterback. I will then perhaps seek a trade in the off-season if I feel like it. If not, Trent Williams will play football in 2020... for the Redskins.”

14 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

But that approach costs him 2 years and MILLIONS of dollars.  Tens of millions of dollars.

I guess that might make Bruce happy . The Redskins would be screwed but Bruce would be happy (Maybe - he might still get a huge contract - if he doesn't the Redskins get screwed yet again on the comp pick). 

Edit he'd still get paid for 12 games in the worst case situation.

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m convinced that Bruce saying Trent will play for the Redskins this year was his way of saying, “right at the deadline, Trent will report. And he will be in the lineup for the final 6 games where Dwayne Haskins will start at quarterback. I will then perhaps seek a trade in the off-season if I feel like it. If not, Trent Williams will play football in 2020... for the Redskins.”

If Trent reports for the last 6 games it means they will get very little for him in any trade next year.  Would Bruce be willing to lose that much face if he can't even get a 2d for Trent at that point? I see Trent then sitting out yet again and then playing the last 6 of 2020. 

7 minutes ago, nonniey said:

If Trent reports for the last 6 games it means they will get very little for him in any trade next year.  Would Bruce be willing to lose that much face if he can't even get a 2d for Trent at that point? I see Trent then sitting out yet again and then playing the last 6 of 2020. 

that’s what I meant with my post. Full circle. And would he do that? I mean, who knows. And that’s the scary part.

3 hours ago, Nerm said:

If he wants his contract to toll he will have to show up to play 6 games this year here or somewhere else.

Also I hope we can get more than a third round comp pick for him but Bruce is running this s**t show.We could have received more than a third round comp pick for Cousins but what did we end up ?My point is Bruce can ruin this just like he did the whole Kirk situation.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:18 AM, mrcaniac said:

I honestly think the only positive remarks about the team all season were Rex Ryan's comments about the head coaching job being attractive.

file_2616162.jpg

4 hours ago, RandyHolt said:

Only Bruce would hold out on trading him to get the least value for him.

Really?

Really?

You forgot who owns the team?

d4y.gif

1 hour ago, nonniey said:

All indications are that's what is going to happen.  Why would he not report, if he still has a desire to play football?  This is a means to his end, which is getting off the team.  He's certainly under no expectation to do the team any favors.  When he comes back, he'll in essence be playing for free, with all of the fines he's accrued.  Knowing the pettiness of this front office, I wouldn't  be surprised in the least if they tried to recoup some of his bonus...

Archived