Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Trump either lies so much he can't keep track of what he's lied about, or he simply doesn't care and uses lying as a way to lie about his lying. 

This is not a novel take, but one i truly believe. Trump is a bull****ter, he does not have a relationship with reality, truth or lies, that a normal person does. He creates the reality he wants to exist and sells it.

On Trump being a perpetrator and a mark at the same time? DUH!  Trump is a common con man who has been propped up by the higher level criminal minds around him.  I don't think anyone is shocked to find out that not only is Trump going down for this, but he was still being played the entire time.  The guy is a dummy.  His entire career is predicated on making people believe he is something he isn't. 

I wonder how long the Democrats plan to let Republicans get away with this bull**** witness tampering going on in broad daylight? I get that Pelosi has schooled us all (or got lucky, whichever) but this **** is actually insane. This is what china does to people only with less blood. 

15 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I get that Pelosi has schooled us all

Enlighten me ( and I don't mean that sarcastically) what has she done that was so clever?

I've heard people suggest she's playing chess while others are playing checkers but I dont understand what it is that she got extra credit for so to speak.

Archived