Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Yeah honestly both parties in this country are completely worthless save for maybe a couple people here and there.

The GOP isn't worthless. They wield power to its absolute extreme and at this point, don't care if they are openly breaking the law.

The Democrats are the only worthless party in this country. The country votes them into the House in record numbers and the widest margin of vote disparity in a House election since like the 1930s. They have a President with record low approval ratings and record high disapproval. And they still act like spineless fools playing defense.

Establishment liberals are latte sipping chumps.

10 minutes ago, visionary said:

I did not catch that Trump said he needed to have committed both a high crime and a misdemeanor to be impeached when I read his original comments, lmao!

Where was that at?  

Sorry didnt want to watch hour video to find it.

Impeachment would be the right ethical and moral move. He has done more than enough to warrant it and arguably done much worse than Nixon and magnitudes worse than Clinton. Politically would it be the right move? If the answer is no... it tells you how much of a cesspool the Republican Party in general and the GOP members in Congress in specific have become.

22 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Impeachment would be the right ethical and moral move. He has done more than enough to warrant it and arguably done much worse than Nixon and magnitudes worse than Clinton. Politically would it be the right move? If the answer is no... it tells you how much of a cesspool the Republican Party in general and the GOP members in Congress in specific have become.

Also how effective right-wing media is in their disinformation campaign.

Take for example the lady at Amash's townhall who was interviewed afterwards saying she had no idea the Mueller report said anything negative about Trump.  Rather obvious she never looked into it in the news beyond the Fox/Right-wing radio covering Barr's summary.  Painfully obvious.  That is really the issue.    I am not here to make the case that the so-called "MSM" is perfect, I have plenty of issues with media in general, but I think the bigger issue is people just using the "preach to the choir" model of news gathering. 

Archived