Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

so what's a realistic timeline on resolution to this thing? i have no grasp of that, because i'm only passively paying attention.

are we talking about a vote in the next week or two? or are we talking about months of this before there's maybe a vote?

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

so what's a realistic timeline on resolution to this thing? i have no grasp of that, because i'm only passively paying attention.

are we talking about a vote in the next week or two? or are we talking about months of this before there's maybe a vote?

I think part of it is going to depend on how they come up with a resolution for the witnesses that are refusing to comply with subpoenas like Mulvaney, McGahan, and I imagine Rudy.

The Supreme Court should put everything else on hold and take that case immediately about this completely made up idea of "ultimate immunity" or whatever the President is referring to. 

12 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

As to the first tweet, the GOP will keep moving the goalposts no matter how bad it gets. It might eventually get to "Well, fine, there was a quid pro quo. Fine, it may have been 'illegal' in a 'legal' sense, but nobody was directly murdered because of it right? Also, what is 'illegal' anyway? What does it mean? What is the etymology of the word? Are we sure that the framers were using it in the same sense that we might be today? Is Rudy a even a real person? I read that he might actually be Hunter Biden in a Rudy Giuliani skin suit. Are any of us real? How do we know that this isn't just some simulation?"

As to the second tweet, was he unintentionally saying that Trump is a one termer?  :ols:

11 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

The Supreme Court should put everything else on hold and take that case immediately about this completely made up idea of "ultimate immunity" or whatever the President is referring to. 

100% chance they rule in his favor because couldn’t America afford to be just a little more messed up?

56 minutes ago, PCS said:

Castor almost appears as though he as a direction he wants to go,then goes full Jim Jordan and forgets which direction that is.  Weird. 

It's like watching old reruns of Columbo, only you switch channels at the first commercial..

Columbo_resize_2_400x400.png

2 minutes ago, Skintime said:

No kidding, they elected trump and think he is honest.

Had a friend, last night, inform me that Trump's approval rating is over 90%.  

I informed her that Trump is looking to be the first President in the history of public opinion polling to go through his entire term and never have more people approve of him than disapprove.   (Which also says that his approval percentage has never been above 50%.)  

Her response was "Among Trump supporters, . . . "

Archived