Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

11 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Yeah, I like Williams a lot.  Surprisingly fluid considering his awesome length.  Solid speed, hands and run D.  Just want him to work more on getting his head around.  Love the pick @Redskin21502

Interesting. That's at least three of you far bigger on him than I. Interesting how we all see things differently. 

I see a very inconsistent, slow guy (the combine matched that up) who gets beat a lot. If he doesn't get contact at the LOS to jolt guys he seems to get beat most times vertically. And the lack of catch-up speed then shows. When he wins at the line with his physicality, he's in with a chance. 

Not a fan. Shrugs. 

I do like Isaiah Johnson though for a bigger, longer corner. That's super value. 

Hail. 

13 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

I love this guy as a midround pick for the Redskins, even if they use one of their earlier picks on Oline.  Think he will be a steal.  

I think with a little fine tuning in the passing game kicking and mirroring and working on his hands he can be a hell of a lg. It gives callahan some good clay to see what he can mold out of him...also competition to flowers. 

We are on a decent pace. Need to keep it up. We made 95 picks in 10 days for 9.5 picks per day.  The NFL draft starts Thursday April 25th. To get done the day before we need to average right at 10 picks a day. The last few rounds tend to go faster but we can't slow down before then.  

The mods give us a bit of leeway in this thread. well because they are nice that way. But that does not mean the rules no longer apply. I would hate to see someone get an unplanned vacation before we get done. Here are some friendly reminders from a fellow poster.

1. Politics still a no-no - and it's absolute, even in jest (even though what I saw was hilarious).

2. Defeating the language filters - ie in a gif.  

3. This may be the biggest one - copying large pictures or GIFs when replying. Again they give us a little leeway on this one in this thread. But just don't forget to delete them when you go back to the other threads. 

Again, these are just friendly reminders so we don't lose anyone. This is a great group of GMs. You guys are doing great! We can always count on the veterans, but the new GMs are doing an excellent job also! A few small hiccups in terms of skips that honestly could not have been helped IMO. But you guys are doing great! Closing in on the halfway point! 

e Carolina Panthers with pick #100 in the ES GM Mock draft select Evan Worthington S Colorado

The Panthers need to get a Safety and Worthington has starting potential. Their are some red flags with his suspension but worth taking at this point in the draft!

5 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

The New Orleans Saints are bored af, having only one pick until the 5th round.  

LOL   -  The good news when you get there you have 5 picks. 

4 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers agreed to trade their 4th round  Pick #115 To the Los Angeles Rams for their 4th round pick #133 and 6yh round pick #203.

The trade has been recorded. 

1 hour ago, skinny21 said:

I’m not at all dogging on the picks, but I gotta say, I’m surprised to see Thorson and Finley off the board so early.  

104 picks until my next pick. I didn't want to wait until then to take a QB and be stuck with Joe Blow. I am not a huge fan of any of the middle to late round QBs so it's really crap shoot with any of them.

@Berggy9598 and the 49ers are on the clock! 

@Morrison J and the Jets are on deck. 

6 minutes ago, Redskin21502 said:

104 picks until my next pick. I didn't want to wait until then to take a QB and be stuck with Joe Blow. I am not a huge fan of any of the middle to late round QBs so it's really crap shoot with any of them.

I actually really like Finley, and especially going to NE. For me that's a great fit. He could go a bit higher IRL - maybe even real late 2nd depending on how the rest of the draft falls out. Of the next tier of QBs, he is probably one of the best. 

Have to admit not feeling Thorson as much but to be fair, as you say these middle rd QBs are a crap shoot. Most of them fail miserably. Just hoping to hit one. And Thorson coudl jsut as easily be that one as any of the others. 

Archived