Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

11 hours ago, Baughlin' said:

With the 106th pick of 5th Annual ES mock draft The Monsters of the MidwayTM Select:

Miles Sanders RB Penn State

Image result for miles sanders

I'm going to say that I think this is the steal of the draft so far. No idea how he didn't go higher was ready to pick him at #109

Hmm ... this is all going way too quickly and smoothly - now i have my pick ready - but do i make it now or in 8 hours - Oh decisions decisions  

Okay well, i will make it now with the 111th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Lions select; 

Josh Oliver - San Jose State TE 

5 minutes ago, Owls0325 said:

I'm going to say that I think this is the steal of the draft so far. No idea how he didn't go higher 

I agree about Miles Sanders. He could go mid to high 2nd IRL. Would not surprise me. 

6 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Had a 3/4 and him in that pass rush range myself. Really good athlete/ traits. Needs a bit of time in an NFL strength and conditioning programme to bulk up and get stronger like but real potential.

I have him as a middle to late 3rd on my board, but mostly because the top edge rushers are going early, and because he's from Eastern Michigan. Ive been watching some tape on Maxx, and while I agree he needs to put on some weight ( unlikely to bull rush at his current size), his hand work is elite. I wouldnt be shocked if he leads the league in forced fumbles within a few years. His arms are long, and he finds ways to get them on the ball repeatedly.

45 minutes ago, bedlamVR said:

Hmm ... this is all going way too quickly and smoothly - now i have my pick ready - but do i make it now or in 8 hours - Oh decisions decisions  

Okay well, i will make it now with the 111th pick in the 2019 NFL draft the Lions select; 

Josh Oliver - San Jose State TE 

Today's useless fact-

With the Lions taking the Spartan after his great combine backing up some real good tape (the top senior TE in the class for me), that's now one more school had at least one player selected in this year's draft compared to our draft last year. (55.). Conferences are the exact same at 14 each year. 

I'll be here all week. 😝

Hail. 

20 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Today's useless fact-

With the Lions taking the Spartan after his great combine backing up some real good tape (the top senior TE in the class for me), that's now one more school had at least one player selected in this year's draft compared to our draft last year. (55.). Conferences are the exact same at 14 each year. 

I'll be here all week. 😝

Hail. 

55 schools in 111 picks. Shows this group is doing their research. 

1 hour ago, volsmet said:

Jamel Dean should have been the #1 player overall, but I knew he’d fall to 112. 

He's definitely got the speed and measurables but I don't see a guy who knows how to use them to play the position tbh. Gets bullied a lot given his size. 

I always love watching the tape on the CB's coming out but this years class has left me a bit cold tbh. All of them have their flaws. 

13 minutes ago, Morrison J said:

He's definitely got the speed and measurables but I don't see a guy who knows how to use them to play the position tbh. Gets bullied a lot given his size. 

I always love watching the tape on the CB's coming out but this years class has left me a bit cold tbh. All of them have their flaws. 

Certainly a flawed prospect, that’s why he’s available in round 4. His gifts are immense & the Bills play zone - Dean will get to keep his eyes on the QB, he’s physical in pursuit, & he has extraordinary explosion & speed... along with tremendous size... which is perfect for Buffalo. Dean should thrive in this system if he can stay healthy. His agility, and your concerns with being bullied, are not going to be as easy to exploit in McDermott's scheme; there are a few better press/man corners remaining ...& I would have taken one of them right here if his skills were more nearly aligned with what we do here in beer pong city USA.

giphy.gif

Archived