Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

@Lacesout That’s an exciting dude to watch with the ball in his hands.  I’m hoping the Skins land a later round receiver with some athletic dynamism (vs worrying more about route running/polish/blocking prowess).  Particularly if they’ve already drafted an early contributor (pro-ready guy) in the early rounds.  

1 hour ago, Redskins Reparations said:

With the 31st pick in round 3, the New York Football Giants select:

Clayton Thomson, QB Northwestern

But the highlights are for Clayton Thorson... There are two qbs called Clayton at Northwestern?..what fun!! . Personally I would go for that Thorson guy they don't mention Thomson at all :)

How did he fall this far! If I had the pieces to move up for joe I would have made the move a few picks ago. It’s a crime that a top 5 db falls to the bottom of the 3rd.

I was just sitting here looking at the mock and hoping New England already drafted a corner...

1 hour ago, Skin'emAlive said:

How did he fall this far! If I had the pieces to move up for joe I would have made the move a few picks ago. It’s a crime that a top 5 db falls to the bottom of the 3rd.

I was just sitting here looking at the mock and hoping New England already drafted a corner...

Yeah, I like Williams a lot.  Surprisingly fluid considering his awesome length.  Solid speed, hands and run D.  Just want him to work more on getting his head around.  Love the pick @Redskin21502

4 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

The washington redskins select Beau Benschewelzeigerneuglinhaven, guard, wisconsin

I love this guy as a midround pick for the Redskins, even if they use one of their earlier picks on Oline.  Think he will be a steal.  

Archived