Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

@PokerPacker on the clock - Expires are 9:00PM Eastern - Let's go Cheese Man! Don't get skipped! 

@757SeanTaylor21 and your WASHINGTON REDSKINS are on deck! 

Some of you have done a great job of sending short lists. They really help! This will become more important now that time is down to 8 hrs. Also, as we get to the later rounds the picks start coming in waves. Early rounds are typically slower. 

Send those short lists if you think you may miss your time.    

Okay, other GM hasn't been on since I've written up my report, so I'll go ahead with my pick.  With the 75th pick of the 2019 ES Mock draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Kahale Warring, TE San Diego State
Kahale_Warring_Sac_State_2.jpg

Standing at 6'5", 252 pounds, Warring is built about the same size as Hockenson.  Athletically he matches up well, too.  Faster 40, more bench reps, off by one inch in the vertical and broad jumps.  Warring is a very athletic TE that is coming in a little on the raw side with less experience playing football than most, but he's shown a lot of natural ability and is supposed to be very coachable.  He can block pretty well already, and has the potential to be a solid route-runner as well.  I think he'll be a good option to contribute this season in run-heavy two TE sets along with Marcedes Lewis while he learns to be a better route-runner from Jimmy Graham.  I expect him to develop into a well-rounded TE who can be trusted to contribute as a run-blocker, extra QB protection, and be able to line up as a receiver anywhere on the field, be it in-line, in the slot, or split out wide.

@PokerPacker. First of all, great pick.  

I was bummed to see the increasing buzz for Warring recently - he’s been one of favorites for a few weeks... was really hoping he’d fall to the Texans’ 3rd round pick.  :(

@volsmet Howard was one of my top guys this round (granted, I’m letting need play into my picks for the Texans, lol).  Solid pick, IMO.  

Just now, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with pick #77 in the ES GM Mock draft select Damien Harris, RB Alabama. The Carolina Panters get one of the top RB;s in the draft. The Panthers have other needs but felt like we could not pass him up.

Seems RBs are being seriously underdrafted.  I had to use up my second round pick on one because they were still on the board.  I don't think my DC is too happy about that.

4 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with pick #77 in the ES GM Mock draft select Damien Harris, RB Alabama. The Carolina Panters get one of the top RB;s in the draft. The Panthers have other needs but felt like we could not pass him up.

A nice complement to CM.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

He was the top rated player left on my board - in fact 2 of my top 3 have been taken in the last few picks. 

I think Harris goes in the top to middle of the 2nd rd. IRL. Do not see if dropping to the 3rd like here. But good for you. Great pick up here. 

48 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

With the 76th overall pick 

Redskins select

GERMAINE PRATT

Very good pick here. Redskins are having a very nice draft - not as good as last year but who could match that level of greatness!!!   

image.png.3778aa29e6aa78520cc9484f6f9fc124.png

18 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

@PokerPacker. First of all, great pick.  

I was bummed to see the increasing buzz for Warring recently - he’s been one of favorites for a few weeks... was really hoping he’d fall to the Texans’ 3rd round pick.  :(

@volsmet Howard was one of my top guys this round (granted, I’m letting need play into my picks for the Texans, lol).  Solid pick, IMO.  

The Bills line is atrocious & the free agency period didn’t do much to help keep Allen upright in the future, so we had to load up on the line a bit. I imagine Tytus won’t last until round 3 in the actual draft, but that agility was grotesque.. i wager a few teams gave him an xfl grade. 

The QB video, with that music, had me in tears. 

With the 79th pick, the Atlanta Falcons select:

Darrell Henderson - Memphis

The Falcons love the 1-2 punch and we believe Henderson is the perfect change of pace back. We want big plays, and that is what Darrell will give us. He may be small, but don't lose track of him when he hits the hole...he will be gone. Defenses beware. 

DH.PNG

Archived