Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

Here is some Info on the Panthers Second Round Pick in the Mock Draft.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/sfl-nfl-draft-profile-dolphins-target-daniel-jones-of-duke-20190325-story.html

NFL draft profile: Dolphins target QB Daniel Jones of Duke

Quarterbacks are always heavily-discussed leading up to the NFL draft. 

Daniel Jones, a redshirt junior quarterback from Duke, is expected to be one of the first quarterbacks selected despite not playing collegiately at a football powerhouse.

Over the course of three seasons as Duke's starting quarterback, Jones threw for 52 touchdowns and 29 interceptions.

Based on ball speed, Jones ranked as one of the quarterbacks with the strongest arm at the 2019 NFL Combine. Tall and filled out, Jones has the body type that NFL scouts and decision makers tend to drool over.

With the 50th pick in the ES NFl Mock Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select: Elgton Jenkins – OL – Mississippi State.

Elgton is expected to challenge for either LG or C. He plugged the middle up for Miss State and against some very high level competition. AS with all rookie Oline he has some technique issues he could work specifically he gets a little loose with his hands and loses leverage on impact. But he has great recovery and plays with an anger you need for an interior lineman. He is very smart and has played C, G and even T.

Keeping our highly paid gunslinger upright was a big problem last yr. So we are working to rebuild what a poor performing Oline. We Riley Rieff and the emerging Brian O’Niell at the T positions (Mike Remmers was released after 2 disappointing seasons to clear some CAP). Josh Kline was signed to play RG. That leaves C and LG. Pat Elflein finished at C but has injury issues both his first two seasons. It’s possible we bring Brian Jones back but even so Elgton is such a beast and has a lot of versatility we felt we could not let him get past us.

image.png.a2fc2827817a4489bbf05e0a3082a71d.png

@Chump Bailey and the Oakland Raiders are on the clock

@Redskin21502 and the NE patriots are on deck - 5 of the next 21 picks! Yikes! 

Now to make the announcement for the World Champion New England Patriots, from Jupiter, FL, Miss Shen Mingbi

Shen Mingbi was named in court papers as one of two women who pleasured Robert Kraft during a January 19 visit to the Jupiter, Florida massage parlor that authorities say doubled as a seedy sex den

with the 52nd pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft your World Champion New England Patriots select, a guy that knows a thing or two about touching balls...

Irv Smith Jr, TE from Alabama,

BTW It's this long

Image result for irv smith jr alabama

Jenkins and Little were my two other choices at 43. I really like Jenkins and had a hard time deciding between the 3. Ultimately, I figured I had two 1sts, and two 2nds next year from trading out of the 1st round which I could use to possibly get the best OL prospect. This year needed to get a quality weapon for Wilson. A little love goes a long way in contract negotiations. 

23 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Jenkins and Little were my two other choices at 43. I really like Jenkins and had a hard time deciding between the 3. Ultimately, I figured I had two 1sts, and two 2nds next year from trading out of the 1st round which I could use to possibly get the best OL prospect. This year needed to get a quality weapon for Wilson. A little love goes a long way in contract negotiations. 

I would have taken little if he were there instead of Jenkins but Jenkins was my target.  Little has a hard time finishing and didn’t seem to have the same nasty. He is probably better athletically than Jenkins but not by much.  I also like Jenkins versatility although ultimately I think he plays C. And I would only put him at tackle if there were a few injuries.  But as an interior lineman he checks a lot of boxes.  

13 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

I like him but I'd be surprised if his size and lack of strength doesn't have him in the early/ mid third IRL. 

Hail. 

Valid concerns my friend, but I think his ridiculous speed and ability to cover more than compensate for those deficiencies. Finding a true FS with Savage's range potential is heavily desired which should push his value up.

6 hours ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

****ahem ahem**** ( bruce allen stumbliing to the podium since i havent stopped drinking coors light since My first round pick****

UHHHH WE, UHHH WASHINFSNS REDSKINS SELECT WITH THE FFFS....FORRTY 4...UHHH 46 PICK OFDD..OFFF...UHHH THE REDSKINS SELECT ANDREW LUCK!!!! 

**dan snyder rushes in over the mic...thats the quarterback from the COLTS YOU IDIOT! Dree locke!

esscue ME....WE PICK ANDREW LOCKE!

**DREW LOCK YOU DUMMY!**

We select DREW LOCKE, MISSOURI!

we dont know how he managed to fall this far into the second round as i had him as the 2nd best qb after murray. He checks a lot of boxes and the ability to get mobile is really needed in our division.  Ive tried trading up with multiple gms, even getting robbed of a trade up but it all worked out as he kept falling and falling yet it would never happen. We are stoked to add this young man to the quarterback room as we believe he has all the tools to be a franchise quarterback.  

Really shocked giants didnt take him to replace eli. That was my biggest concern.

I am not a huge fan of this years QB class at all. Next year on the other hand...

8 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Neither am i, but surprisingly enough...i like him better than haskins and think he is light years ahead of any day 2 or 3 prospects which thrusts him into the first round. We havent seen the best of him due to the lackluster play of wrs not catching all too well. 

For every Peyton Manning there is a Ryan Leaf...who really knows how these kids will perform in the NFL?  

Archived