Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

5 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

I see mack wilson droppin to early 2nd..he didnt test that great plus his film this year really didn't stand out as say q will.

I liked greedy especially him being 6'2i-6'3 running what, a 4.3? He locked down metcalf. But so did a lot of top flight cb cbs. I would have drafted greedy if murphy was gone tho but i love Murphy and think he will be a darrelle revis type cb. 

No love for Deandre Baker guys, come on. This dude is a beast!

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Didn't say what. Just something's not right there at all among team scouts. 

Sounds like I'm completely dissing the Chiefs pick which wasn't the intention. Sorry. 

Hail. 

He had some issue early on. I believe suspended and ejected from a game in his first couple of years. He’s a disruptive beast though. 

48 minutes ago, tibbidoe said:

With the 31st pick, the Los Angeles Rams select:

image.thumb.jpeg.72c28ad1d430cd4b38ed757addf9c9bf.jpeg 

Garrett Bradbury, C/G, North Carolina State

Bradbury is the man. Absolute quality for the Rams. The way good teams stay good...

20 minutes ago, LittleTinyUnbornBaby said:

No love for Deandre Baker guys, come on. This dude is a beast!

Hes 3 for me..for him to be near the size kf murphy you dont really see the tenacity murphy plays with. Murphy is excellent in the run game given his size. He doesnt shy from the run. Murphy plays like hes 6'3 230. And his agility is top notch. I like Baker just dont thinm hes better tmurphy and doesnt have the upside of greedy

DtWZdJ5VAAAuD28.jpg

With the final pick of the first round in the 2019 ES GMs Mock NFL Draft, the Pittsburgh Steelers select HAKEEM BUTLER, wide receiver out of Iowa State University. 

5ebbe81a-8fd7-4351-a05b-e1cccd42d974-122

You all know who he is. As GM of the Steelers, I'm proud to welcome Butler to the team. He's seemingly built for this offense. I just got off the phone with Juju. Needless to say, he's super pumped. Ben just asked me to start working on a 4-year extension. 

Butler_Hakeem18TTU_9.jpg

18 minutes ago, Skin'emAlive said:

Kind of loving the trade up for Butler. Plax 2.0

My thoughts exactly. I had a tough time choosing between he and another guy. Was hoping to trade back 1-3 picks and have someone help me make my decision, but ultimately, I felt like I had to pull the trigger on Plax..... I mean, Butler 

With the 2nd pick in the 2nd round the Indianapolis Colts select:

• Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State 
    Height: 5-11. Weight: 205. Arm: 31.13. Hand: 9.50.
    40 Time: 4.45.
    Bench: 16. Broad: 9-8.
    Projected Round (2019): 1-2.

3/16/19: At the combine, Abram helped himself with an excellent workout that included a fast 40 time. Team sources also say that he interviewed extremely well. 

Abram totaled 99 tackles with two interceptions, five passes broken up, three sacks and nine tackles for a loss in 2018. Sources were impressed with Abram in 2018 and say he plays the game the right way. He is a physical enforcer in the middle of the field who is a good run defender and functional in pass coverage. He can be an asset in pass coverage in the middle of the field and played some nickel. Abram could help in coverage on slot receivers and tight ends. One source said that Abram reminds them of former Texas A&M safety Justin Evans, a second-round pick of Tampa Bay in the 2017 NFL Draft. 

8/29/18: According to NFL team's preseason data, Abram checks in at 5-foot-11, 207-pounds and runs the 40-yard dash in 4.45 seconds. He has 31-inch arms, 9.5-inch hands, and a wingspan of 74.5 inches. 

In speaking with multiple area scouts who cover the Southeast, Abram received some praise for helping himself in 2017. He was a physical defender and around the ball consistently for the Bulldogs. Abram totaled 71 tackles with five passes broken up and two forced fumbles on the season. Team evaluators feel that Abram is a solid player with starting potential.
  • Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2019S.php#1AFprS5wg7p1tABb.99

7 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Alright, The Tennessee Titans and Oakland Raider have agreed to a trade:

Oakland sends their #35 and #162 to the Titans in exchange for their #51 & #82

@LittleTinyUnbornBaby The Tennessee Titans are on the clock!

Trade is recorded. 

@LittleTinyUnbornBaby and the Titans are on the clock

@Berggy9598 and the 49ers are on deck (I have their pick once the Titans pick)

With the trade being offical....

With the 35th pick in the ES draft the Tennessee Titans select........

Erik McCoy, Guard, Texas A&M

Although not the best run blocking lineman, McCoy is solid in pass protection, and with the future of the Titans presumably hanging on the health of 5th yeat QB Marcus Mariota, the Titans have decided to try and keep their signal caller up right and improve the 31st ranked pass protecting line in the league. McCoy should be a day one started and paired with Roger Saffold, McCoy can help bolster the interior of this O-line. Although McCoy could stand to get stronger to help blow opposing players off the line in the power run game, his ability to move laterally and make blocks at the second level as well as having experience starting at both center and guard in college were determining factor in this pick.

The decision to trade up was due to need on the IOL and the lack of highly rated OL left at this position of definite need.

Archived