Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

Just a friendly reminder that when we moved to the 2nd rd the time allotted also changed from 12 hours to 10 hours. 

Has not been a problem as this group is doing great staying on top of when it's their turn. Several have also taken advantage of sending in picks. That really helps.

We are on a very good pace. Let's keep it up!

Signed,

The Commish! 

image.png.49719500e1749b4464abea7c3490ceb3.png

11 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Well as long as you're also fixing the spelling in the announcement, his last name...

Made a mess of that one. Fixed. Time to go to bed. Any other issues will have to wait till tomorrow....  🙂 

52 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

?

Hail.

I screwed up GHH. I had a trade agreed upon if the player was there at #35. I also had the Titans GM contact me about the same pick. I ended up sealing the deal with the Titans instead. I just got back from work last night and was a little tired. It's my fault entirely. I feel awful about it and apologized.  

3 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I screwed up GHH. I had a trade agreed upon if the player was there at #35. I also had the Titans GM contact me about the same pick. I ended up sealing the deal with the Titans instead. I just got back from work last night and was a little tired. It's my fault entirely. I feel awful about it and apologized.  

That is SO Al Davis! 🤣

Divvy! 

Hail. 

With the 38th pick of the draft, The Atlanta Falcons select:

Jachai Polite, Florida

We simply can not sit back and watch this playmaker fall any further. With Vic Beasley under performing, we must upgrade. Polite may have seen his stock plummet due to combine numbers, and attitude questions...all that be damned! We have seen enough of him on the field! Somebody let Cam and Drew know we got something for em...

JP.jpg

Archived