Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

@actorguy1 and the Colts are on the clock

@Cypress and the LA Chargers are on deck - They have sent a short list. 

3 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

Noooooooo!

Something tells me that GHH may have taken his guy. Just a guess.  🙂   

Happened to me twice last yr. The person right in front of me took my guy. It's maddening. 

7 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

Nice pick and agree absolute steal.

Thank you. Pure BPA. 

In this defense-heavy class, I honestly couldn't envisage taking anything else on Day 2 than defense. Even more so after adding Cooper and Cobb to raise up the receiving group. 

But that's the draft and you have to be open and flexible to whatever unexpectedly comes your way. Can't have a set mindset or else it all goes to ____ and you start over-reaching. 

WAY too good a talent to turn down. 

Hail. 

Eh, not a problem.

With the 59th pick in the 2019 ES GM Mock Draft the Indianapolis Colts select:

Riley Ridley, WR Georgia

Ridley has good size (6-1, 199 pounds), and he's a very polished route runner. He lacks an explosive burst in his release, but understands how to set up defenders and is very efficient at the top of his route. Despite lacking top-end juice, he creates separation with his clean footwork in/out of the break point. He has very strong hands and attacks the ball at the highest point. After the catch, he is tough, but he lacks premier burst or elusiveness. His relative lack of production is a concern, but there were a lot of mouths to feed in this offense. Overall, Ridley is ready to contribute right away. While he doesn't possess the ideal twitch, he consistently gets open and has strong, reliable hands.

19 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Welcome to the Cowboys Parris Campbell!

Just HOW was he still available?

Nice pick. I didn't think Campbell would last this long. I think it was last year or maybe the year before when I only had a few picks and none in the first. I kept watching my guys get picked left and right and had to settle for players I wasn't as keen on. You however, got a good one to fall in your lap. Well done.  

@Lacesout I like Walker a lot.  Haven’t gone back to his tape since I first started looking into prospects (started with edge players, and he was one of the first), but he was one of my favs.  Speed and motor show up on tape consistently.  

@Gibbs Hog Heaven Ironically, when I thought Campbell might come out last year, he and Gallup were two of my favorite receivers.  I dig the pick, and think he’s in a great position with Cobb ‘ahead’ of him.  

... stupid Cowboys...

29 minutes ago, klwilkins1977 said:

Finally, with the 62nd Pick in the 2019 E.S. Draft the New Orleans Saints select Dawson Knox, TE, Mississippi.

Interesting pick. I like QBs turned TE. He has good intangibles but did not really get used well at Ole' Miss. He looked more like a project to me so this feels like a bit early for him but the upside on this guy is there. If you get a starting TE then it doesn't really matter where you draft him as long as he delivers. He has a chance to be pretty good. 

Will be interesting to see how he does in the NFL. 

With the 63rd pick of the 2019 ES Mock Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select:

Julian Love,CB-Notre Dame

Image result for julian love

Chiefs add a much needed playmaker to go along with Mathieu in the secondary.  Love is versatile enough to play inside or outside and should have no problem getting on the field and contributing immediately. 

With the 64th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the World Champion New England Patriots select

Kelvin Harmon, WR,, NC State

Image result for kelvin harmon nc state

went back to offense after a few defensive guys rated high on my list were taken in the last few picks. We got some guys to help Brady in the slot and downfield so now we double dipped at WR like many Pats fans want them to do according to their message boards and get a guy to help on the outside that can block and go up and get the ball.

going 2 WR's and a TE in the 2nd round. What could go wrong? One forget his alarm clock, one be a better rapper and one want to be a model?

1 hour ago, Redskin21502 said:

With the 64th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the World Champion New England Patriots select

Kelvin Harmon, WR,, NC State

Great pick.  A borderline first rounder at 64.   I was hoping he would fall to 71 to Denver.  In hindsight, I probably should've made some trade offers to move up to snag him.  Well done

With the 66th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the World Champion New England Patriots select

Deionte Thompson, S from Alabama

Image result for deionte thompson alabama

We once again called our old friend Nick Saban and got all the news on DT. The Skins can't have all of the Bama starting D players.

47 minutes ago, Redskin21502 said:

With the 66th pick in the 2019 ES Mock Draft the World Champion New England Patriots select

Deionte Thompson, S from Alabama

We once again called our old friend Nick Saban and got all the news on DT. The Skins can't have all of the Bama starting D players.

Really like Thompson. Had him going at the front of the 2nd rd not the 3rd. Nice pick. 

Archived