Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

On 10/14/2020 at 8:06 PM, CRobi21 said:

By baseball rule, LA will only be allowed to score no more than 3 runs tomorrow. Their pitching needs to be on point if they wanna tie the series up.

Great call. Would've only been better if you had mentioned it was unlikely since Kershaw was pitching. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Astros making me nervous. They’re gonna come back and win 

If they could bat for average, I could picture them winning 4 straight. Their lineup has been hot and cold all year though. 

https://itsgame7.com/bryce-harpers-relationship-with-phillies-is-deteriorating/

Two years into this massive partnership, and the relationship between Harper and Philadelphia is already on the rocks due to a solid, but not $200 million worthy catcher. Add that to the fact that the team still cannot make the playoffs, and the fan base’s growing dislike for their extremely well compensated star, and you start seeing a recipe for disaster.

Based on everything that has transpired up to this point, with the way things are trending, it is hard to see a scenario where these two sides don’t soon find themselves in an untenable situation.

:ols: :ols: :ols: :ols: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Aaaaannnnd Kershaw sucks again.

He was doing pretty well before that inning got out of hand, I was actually pulling for him.  I'd like to see him reverse his postseason record but I think he's too far gone now.  It's really in his head and it's a shame because he's been incredible during the regular season.

3 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Not surprising.  They can have each other.