Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

Astros riding hard on that “nobody believes in us because we are ****ing scumbags that are really really good yet we cheated anyway” mojo. 

Yanks will finish off the Rays and then set their sights on those dirtbags. 

the people’s team will deliver hope to the masses during a pandemic by bravely going to battle against the hated Astros and Dodgers. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

the people’s team will deliver hope to the masses

Um, we already did, thank you!

It doesn't really matter--even if those cheating, arrogant, condescending douchebags do win, they still get an asterisk.

5 hours ago, mammajamma said:

this is really starting to shape up to be a repeat of 2 years ago (Dodgers/Astros). And we're going to get all the "LA redemption series" commentary

I have no idea who I'd root for in that series...

As much as I hate the Yanks and big market teams like the Dodgers, no way I root for the Cheatstros while Bregman, Altuve and co. ares still on the team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCSaints_fan said:

As much as I hate the Yanks and big market teams like the Dodgers, no way I root for the Cheatstros while Bregman, Altuve and co. ares still on the team.

Ya. Looks like I have to root for LA from here on out.. something I NEVER thought I'd say

The Astros/Rays series last year was a good one too. Good storylines either way.

But Cole against his former team is the ideal situation.... but I’m biased 🙂 And it’s our time time against the Astros.... especially since they don’t have Verlander and Cole. But need to get past the Rays tonight..... and that’s not a given.

Yankees haven’t won games like this since 2003 game 7 against Boston. 

it’s been nothing but one playoff disappointment, usually in close games, after another outside of one year where Arod channeled Babe Ruth for an entire  postseason 

they’ll absolutely blow this in the 9th or 10th 

edit: or the 8th

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Thanks 1