Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

I'm sorry but I can't root for the braves. I'm rooting for the astros if it's Braves/Astros. Their cheating didn't cost us a championship, and I cant deal with braves fans after all the **** talking we just did after winning. Plus I still like Dusty. Plus I can't wait to see the meltdown of LA and NYY fans if the astros win again ha

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, mammajamma said:

I'm sorry but I can't root for the braves. I'm rooting for the astros if it's Braves/Astros. Their cheating didn't cost us a championship, and I cant deal with braves fans after all the **** talking we just did after winning. Plus I still like Dusty. Plus I can't wait to see the meltdown of LA and NYY fans if the astros win again ha

Ok dude.......    

Cause all 3 or 4 Braves fans on here hurt your god damn feelings......... **** that lol

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ok dude.......    

Cause all 3 or 4 Braves fans on here hurt your god damn feelings......... **** that lol

Ha nobody hurt my feelings, it's just sports. I'm just talking as a sports fan. It's all good either way. Also, there's more to the internet than extremeskins. The braves fans on here are swell

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mammajamma said:

I cant deal with braves fans after all the **** talking we just did after winning.

What's really to say? We played 179 games, winning 105 of them, surmounting a horrible 19-31 start, in a historic run that will be talked about for generations!

The Braves will play approximately 80 games, winning 54 or so to win the title, in front of no one.

Still the only legitimate champion since 2016.

• Like 1