Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 MLB Thread

ixcuincle

I think the Dodgers win this, too.  But I'm kinda rooting for Tampa, strictly because they have shown that they can build a great team for not a lot of money and the Dodgers have one of the biggest payrolls in the game.  

But I wouldn't mind seeing the Dodgers win.  I'd like to see Kershaw get a ring.  

6 hours ago, Hersh said:

I don't know why the Dodgers are overwhelming favorites. If not for a terrible baserunning play by the Braves, they could definitely have been eliminated. 

Dodgers have alot of households names.   The talent than the Rays isn't established, except maybe for a few pitchers (Morton and Snell, maybe Glasnow).  I don't think the Rays even have a single hitter who has made an ASG.

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I've drank the Kershaw playoff tears for so long now that I kinda wanna see him get a 3 hitter kind of game in there. But Ray's or bust.

Would be pretty awesome if he threw a no hitter but lost because he walked a couple guy and then an error costs them the game 1-0 lol

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

he lost his starting job to Justin Turner and retired mid-season. 

Just looked up a Anthony Rendons stats, and i realize I got the wrong LA team, he’s on the Angels. You could’ve just said that instead of making up an answer just to be rude......thanks for the “help”. 

• Haha 1