Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

58 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Woah that red out from the new lights was pretty awesome after the third out!

yes the new lighting system lights up red for home runs now and red white and blue for the intros 

The new side panels are pretty slick too. Although, operations need a bit more training it seems. They are supposed to show the Nats info on the 1st base side and the away team on the 3rd base side but whoever was doing it Monday night kept forgetting to update the away side and/or putting the Nats info on both.

Man... Josiah seems like a great dude and I sure hope I'm wrong, but his stuff seems so marginal right now.  Hard to see how he gets beyond a back-of-the-rotation guy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcl05 said:

Man... Josiah seems like a great dude and I sure hope I'm wrong, but his stuff seems so marginal right now.  Hard to see how he gets beyond a back-of-the-rotation guy.

He’s getting nickeled and dined. Not hit hard at all. But too many uncompetitive pitches and no swing and miss stuff when he gets to two strikes.

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

He’s getting nickeled and dined. Not hit hard at all. But too many uncompetitive pitches and no swing and miss stuff when he gets to two strikes.

Davey opted to not make a change with his pitching coach and the results so far across multiple guys has been the same as they were last year. Even for new names. I have no idea if Gray simply is a back of the rotation guy, or if the coaching there has really hurt him and others. 

I'm glad they reached an agreement and he'll be taken care of. Dude put his body on the line to win us a ring. He deserves to never have to work a day in his life again and in my mind should be on the DC sports Mount Rushmore.

• Thanks 2

Read that Fredericksburg swept Delmarva in their opening series. Good for them and those local fans when just a few years ago it took like a month for them to get their first W.

Maybe some progress being made down on the farm too.

on my way to the game Sunday and friend invites me to party. get off train and party. I told them the Nats suck I don't need to be at Nats Park 

gore great pitching, Nats win Sunday and win Monday 

🤔

16 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Read that Fredericksburg swept Delmarva in their opening series. Good for them and those local fans when just a few years ago it took like a month for them to get their first W.

Maybe some progress being made down on the farm too.

EGreene with 6Ks in 10AB 2H .200

• Sad 1