Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

lerners have been ridiculously cheap so hopefully they can extend some of those return players they got. Ruiz being extended was so shocking because lerners usually let talent walk or deal them 🤣

• Thumb down 1

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

lerners have been ridiculously cheap so hopefully they can extend some of those return players they got. Ruiz being extended was so shocking because lerners usually let talent walk or deal them 🤣

It’s only shocking to those who just parrot annoying tropes that are demonstrably untrue.

1 hour ago, TheDoyler23 said:

The 2019 first round draft went crazy with shortstops. Abrams, Witt Jr, Volpe, Stott and then Henderson leading off the second. 

Witt has been incredible. Stott is a second baseman and plays for the Phillies, therefore he sucks and is a degenerate scum bag.

• Haha 3

I have Youtube TV which is not carried by MASN, and the radio online is being iffy with low volume so I decided to just mute the game and stream it. As someone who either is at the game or listening on radio I must say it's rather relieving to see what's going on for once at home

lol i'm watching on mute davey is flipping out

5 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I have Youtube TV which is not carried by MASN, and the radio online is being iffy with low volume so I decided to just mute the game and stream it. As someone who either is at the game or listening on radio I must say it's rather relieving to see what's going on for once at home

lol i'm watching on mute davey is flipping out

He should be. Not only did Gallo get his AB taken away from him, they got screwed on the SB call.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Middle of the Nats order has been ass this year...

Abrams, Winker, and Garcia with a sprinkle of Adams are the only ones giving them any offense.

If only they had an OFer with pop in the high minors.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

15 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Meneses just hasn't been able to replicate his big first year here...

Very definition of a fluke. I’m hoping Morales can push his way up by the end of the year

5 hours ago, Riggo#44 said:

Very definition of a fluke. I’m hoping Morales can push his way up by the end of the year

Not a fluke. Meneses hit everywhere he played in his career. His slump to start this year is the fluke.