Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Nats loaded the bases and lost but I've never been prouder of the Nats organization for these Japanese heritage jerseys. mobs and mobs of people wearing them like Lakers chaewon jerseys. it brought a tear to this Asian fellas eye. it made it cool to he Asian, cool to represent Japan and have Japanese font on your back. I shed a tear šŸ˜­

• Like 2

I'm still confused why Eddie Rosario is on the team. He can't hit, he can't field, he can't run the bases like the rest of the team. He's got the 2nd slowest sprint speed on the team, and the actual slowest is the catcher. He also doesn't really look interested in playing.

Ā 

Surely we can do better with any AAA player even if we don't want to call up James Wood right?

Ā 

1 hour ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

I'm still confused why Eddie Rosario is on the team. He can't hit, he can't field, he can't run the bases like the rest of the team. He's got the 2nd slowest sprint speed on the team, and the actual slowest is the catcher. He also doesn't really look interested in playing.

Ā 

Surely we can do better with any AAA player even if we don't want to call up James Wood right?

Ā 

Ā 

He has a .373 OPS. Not OBP. OPS. He is atrocious. Him, Meneses, Gallo, Lipscomb are automatic outs

this is why I wanted them to do more in the offseason.Ā 

Ā 

signing marginal players like Gallo and Rosario wouldn't cut it.Ā 

Ā 

The excuse was that they were spending next year but the lerners really **** the bed in the offseason. so sad. at least crews and wood will come up.Ā 

Ā 

Also they took 2 of 3 from LA and beat a ****ty Astros club but looked bad against la at home. sad. gotta wreck the Marlins this weekend to make up for that

on other boards the patience for the lerners has grown very thin. they need to start showing some commitment to winning in DC.Ā 

Screenshot_20240426-091644.thumb.png.5417832e6268d23b8dd516f4fa121f09.png