Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

16 minutes ago, bcl05 said:

Real nice games for CJ and Keibert today.  And Lipscomb had some great plays and a solid hit.  

And just came back to tie it in the top of the 9th!

If Abrams is going to take his walks, he’s going to be dangerous! Nice debut by Lipscomb. Ruiz is a better hitter than Ted Williams, just look at the numbers!

Posted (edited)

Nike sucks. I didn’t think the lettering looked that bad on TV, but they don’t match the pants and don’t look like they fit. What a debacle these jerseys are. And I really want a CJ Abrams jersey. Assholes

Man, what a game by Abrams yesterday. Total havoc on the base paths. If CJ has learned some plate discipline?

image.gif.2294dcff1aed9c98c679b90b92cd47d0.gif

Edited by Riggo#44

Just wanted to take a second to rant how pissed I am about MASN. Went to visit my parents yesterday and they were very frustrated that they couldn’t watch them now that MASN is gone from cable. They are at a loss about how to stream. I walked them through their options, and they kind of get it, but they are of an era that isn’t comfortable with online banking. They send physical checks for everything. I’m pretty sure you can’t even do that with Fubo. 

We’ll solve it. But, damn, all they want to do is watch a baseball game. 

• Like 1

The ump rules it fair, Nats lead!

4 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Just wanted to take a second to rant how pissed I am about MASN. Went to visit my parents yesterday and they were very frustrated that they couldn’t watch them now that MASN is gone from cable. They are at a loss about how to stream. I walked them through their options, and they kind of get it, but they are of an era that isn’t comfortable with online banking. They send physical checks for everything. I’m pretty sure you can’t even do that with Fubo. 

We’ll solve it. But, damn, all they want to do is watch a baseball game. 

this is the way **** is especially with Angelos and MASN

just listen on radio or watch online off a third party site