Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 home/away schedule

hail2skins

Home: NYG, Philly, Dallas, 49ers, Bears, Lions, Pats, Jets

Away: NYG, Philly, Dallas, Panthers, Vikings, Packers, Dolphins, Bills

Of course the dates and times will be released sometime in April.

Any predictions of record based on opponent? Obviously no idea of roster, QB, or even coaching staff, but I'll go conservative and pick 12-4 😀

NYG: W

Philly: L,

Dallas: L

49ers: L *if Jimbo G is healthy

Bears: L

Lions: W

Pats: Seriously?

NYG: L

Philly: L

Dallas: L

Panthers: L

Vikings: L

Packers: L

Dolphins: W 

Bills: L

Jets: L

There ya go.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

The better question may have been which game does anyone want to go to.  Too early to predict record, I'd want to go to Pats game just to see that machine in person (I'm afraid of seeing us blown out in person anymore, already checked that box)

I can't remember how many "marquee" games there were last season price-wise, but I would think the Pats game at FedEx would be the home one to go to (other than Dallas).

From a road perspective, Lambeau and whatever the Bills stadium is called (New Era?) would be cool venues to attend (both dependent on time of year). And someday I'm going to go to Jerryworld….although we play there every year. 

55 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

Home: NYG, Philly, Dallas, 49ers, Bears, Lions, Pats, Jets

Away: NYG, Philly, Dallas, Panthers, Vikings, Packers, Dolphins, Bills

Of course the dates and times will be released sometime in April.

Any predictions of record based on opponent? Obviously no idea of roster, QB, or even coaching staff, but I'll go conservative and pick 12-4 😀

7-9 OR 8-8 AT BEST

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

15-0

Ah yes. 15-0. And then the league decides its just too unfair for our week 17 opponent to have to face an unstoppable offense led by Josh Johnson, so they cancel our final game before the playoffs. Giving us two weeks to prepare, we go on to destroy the Seahawks in the divisional round. Then we beat Dallas in the conference round. Going on to beat Brady and the patriots in the super bowl. 

Heard it here first!! 

3 hours ago, spjunkies said:

Bills: L

Jets: L

There ya go.

What about the bills and Jets (based on this year) makes you think we’ll lose to them?? Especially the bills. They were awful 😂 granted, we were **** the 2nd half of the season. But still 

I think I’ll wait until say... August until I start talking wins and losses. But here are some other scheduling notes:

—Only chance we’d have to play in the Kickoff game will be if Dallas wins the Super

Bowl. Cowboys are the only playoff team we play on the road next year. 

—As a matter of fact only four of our sixteen games total

next year will be against 2018 playoff teams (Dallas x2, Bears, Pats). 

—I think Miami is one of the teams not opposed to losing home games to London.. so you never know there. Honestly, if I’m Dan I’d tell the league I’m willing to play a “Home” game there too. With how things went this year there is nothing to lose and could very well be an advantage. 

—Unless we do something wild this off-season I would expect a modest National TV schedule. We are an NFCE team, we’ve generally been competitive under Jay, and we generally draw solid ratings nationally, so I think we get our usual slate... two MNF games or maybe one MNF game and one early season SNF game against Dallas or

maybe Philly. Might get one 4:25 Sunday game against Dallas again... that was one of higher rated games of year as was Thanksgiving. I think we will mainly see 1:00 Sunday kicks, maybe 5 deviations from that. 

—I don’t think you’ll see us on Thanksgiving this year. There is no “rule” against it, but it

would be a surprise. 

—I would also expect a later bye next year. Again no

rule about that but it generally rotates and we’ve had two

early ones in a row. 

—I like to take a pointless stab at predicting the schedule every year and I’m sure I’ll do it again after the playoffs end (don’t think I got any spot on last year— year before I got a couple including the home Philly opener). My intital pointless prediction is we open at home with the Lions in a 1:00 game, play the Bears on MNF, play at Dallas on SNF early in season, play the Giants on a Thursday Night, and close at home against Dallas. 

3 hours ago, kleese said:

—I think Miami is one of the teams not opposed to losing home games to London.. so you never know there. Honestly, if I’m Dan I’d tell the league I’m willing to play a “Home” game there too. With how things went this year there is nothing to lose and could very well be an advantage. 

The "home" teams for international series have already been announced for next year - Chargers, Rams, Raiders, Bucs and Jags. So we definitely won't be playing an international game (unfortunately). I agree, with the way things are at FedEx right now, Dan would be sensible to put us forward for hosting a "home" game in the international series, but it definitely won't be next season.

Archived