Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 home/away schedule

hail2skins

They forfeit there last game using the day to perform what used to be called there in divisional bitter rivals team song and they perform musical acts while holding hands and exchanging jerseys and the whole new crowd of nfl fans are excited with all there devices out and fantasy football is going good but no one is rooting on the skins because well nobody has a single Redskin player on there fantasy team and and the season will always be known as the show love for the in divisional opponents dedicate last game of the season to them seasons...ya I know we play 16 weeks 

1 hour ago, Csup said:

15-0?  They reel off 15 straight wins and do the equivalent of a mic drop and refuse to play the 16th game?

If we win 15 straight games then the team don't even make it out there for game 16.... Dan Snyder takes the field alone, does a lap, plants a skins flag at midfield, leads a chorus of HTTR and then literally mic drops his way off. All of this whilst naked.

God I hope we lost at least once.

7 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@kleese eagles made the playoffs also though, so we play TWO playoff teams on the road. Also add Philly X2 to your 2nd point. 

Also, on your 3rd point, the league already announced the 3 London game home teams, dolphins aren’t one of them, so forget any chance of us playing in London next year 

This is a big “duh” for me. Oops 😁

As I said in one of the attendance threads, Skins need to lobby to get Dallas in here for the opening game. True, you'd have a lot of Cowboy fans in the house, but a lot of Redskins fans get motivated to come out too, and at the very least you'd have a packed house to open the season, and not the narrative we saw right off the bat with the empty stands for the Colts game.

Definitely 6-10.  I see us going 2-4 in the division, Cowboys and Eagles will be mediocre which is always enough to beat us, and Giants will be better.  Then i think both Packers and Vikings will be improved, giving us 6 losses, and the Pats and Bears are a guaranteed loss.  That leaves us with 1 lose out of the three away games of Lions, Jets, 49ers, and 1 loss from the 3 home games of Bills, Panthers, Dolphins, for 10 total.

Its always hard to predict next season, but for the rising stars next season I can see one of the Dolphins or Bills challenging for a playoff spot, and possibly the 49ers, Panthers and Vikings/Packers.  This past season we had one of the easier schedules in the league and only play 3 of 10 games vs playoff teams outside of our division.  This coming season I think its likely to be 5, with an improved division as well. 

EDIT: Also, keep in mind how we were 1-6 after the Smith injury.  I think Smith is a bad QB, but I think we are even worse without him, and if hes not able to suit up for 5-6 games, that 6-10 I think gets revised to 4-12.

Archived