Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Paloffs

Nerm

Set the emotional ties to what a few fans had to say about Sean Taylor over a decade ago aside...

You do realize that if the Cowboys win, that's all we are going to hear about, 24-7 on every outlet.  Perhaps not in the UK, but here in the US - it will be all Cowboys knobslobbing all day long. 

I don't think there is even any outside reasons to hope they win a playoff game, as I believe that both The Clapper & Dak are there to stay, win or lose.  And for those here who get a kick out of Cousins and his 28M salary, there is a plus side to that - Dak will most likely get something similar.  We should all be applauding that.

6 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Lest we forget how those low life F’s mocked Sean Taylor’s death. Whilst conversly the support we received from Texas was immediate, heartfelt and plentiful.

Along with a good few stories on here of Redskin fans being attacked the paloff game in Seattle in particular around that time.

Absolute no-brainer for me.

I hope Dallas destroy them. Shrugs.

Hail.

No way. As a Redskin fan, I could never root for the cowboys in the playoffs. 

Ever.

I can't stand the seahawks, either. However, I can deal with them winning one game in the playoffs against dallas before they are crushed by the Saints or the Rams in the divisional round.

On 12/30/2018 at 11:38 PM, Bonez3 said:

Which is why they'll lose in the 1st round. Just the way the NFL is going this year.

Eagles/Colts Super Bowl

Thats a lazy narrative. In the last 5 Super Bowls, 9/10 teams to make it were #1 seeds. The one that wasn't, Atlanta in 2016-2017, was a #2 seed.

20 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Rooting for the Chiefs because Mahomes is basically God and I would love to see him start racking up SBs. He seems like a good kid and is a lot of fun to watch.

I'm with you there. Love the way he ran for a TD late in the game against the Seahawks a couple of weeks ago. The Chiefs were still behind and after he ran for the TD he just laid the ball down and still had an unsatisfied look about him knowing they were still behind (by 7). Nothing to celebrate here until they won the game.

9 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Well at least I can root hard for Dallas next weekend and not feel bad against the low life F’s from Seattle.

Hmmmm, this is a tough one. I know if I was ready to watch the game now, I'd be rooting for the Cowboys to lose. It's the same I felt in last years SB rooting for the Eagles to lose. Of course like the Pats, I'll feel the same way if the Seahawks lose.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Thats a lazy narrative. In the last 5 Super Bowls, 9/10 teams to make it were #1 seeds. The one that wasn't, Atlanta in 2016-2017, was a #2 seed.

I wasn't trying to prove a deep thought. But honestly, this years NFL has been one of the most unpredictable week to week. That's saying a lot for a league of parity in recent times. 

Just got a bad feeling with Philly, this run is just so disgusting.

I will be rooting for the Chargers.

My playoff predictions:

NFC Wild Card:  Seahawks over Cowboys, Bears over Eagles

AFC Wild Card: Colts over Texans, Chargers over Ravens

NFC Divisional: Saints over Seahawks, Rams over Bears

AFC Divisional: Colts over Chiefs, Chargers over Patriots

AFC Champ: Chargers over Colts

NFC Champ: Saints over Rams

Superbowl: Chargers over Saints

Not sure if anyone here has Verizon fios, but if you do....good luck trying to watch the super bowl on CBS 😂 something called TEGNA apparently rejected some offer with fios, so until an agreement is made, CBS isn’t watchable. 

I’m sure a lot of people have amazon anyway so live tv can be streamed over amazon prime, but still 

My buddy today invited me to go to the Ravens/Chargers game on Sunday for free so I’m heading to it.

And it’s ironic as **** that it happens to be the Chargers they are playing because like 4 years ago I went to a Ravens game with him and it happened to be a Chargers game too. And because I hate the Ravens and wanted to **** with him I bought a $20 Phillip Rivers jersey from China and wore it to the game. So I plan on wearing it again this weekend but I dunno, being a playoff game I don’t know if it will be safe to do so lol. Going to the bathroom is going to be nerve wracking.

As I've never been to an NFL playoff game ever, do you guys think it's safe to wear an opponents jersey?  Like I'm a pretty big dude and not going to be a dick about anything, and will be with like 3-4 Ravens fans, but this is Baltimore we're talking about here and I just don't know if it's worth it to wear a Rivers jersey and deal with possibly drunk assholes trying to start ****.  The heckling I can take and I'll dish it right back, and the first game I went to I did just that and it was only like 2-3 people that I interacted with, but it was clearly all in good fun and clean spirited, but this is the playoffs we're talking about here.

Playoff predictions:

Eagles over Bears (Foles has the hot hand and Bears are not playoff experienced)

Seahawks over Dallas (because we hate Dallas and Dak is not a clutch QB)

Chargers over Ravens (this could be S.D.s year, finally)

Colts over Texans (Indy is just a bit more of a complete team)

On January 3, 2019 at 5:40 PM, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

He’s getting near that even if they lose a close one where he’s not absolutely dreadful.

I like that.

For all of our fan base hoping Dak gets a big contract with the Cowboys...  What's our record against him again?  I believe we only beat a Dak led team only once and that probably had a lot to do with a bogus call by the ref on their longsnapper.  Dak isn't a terrible QB and still learning but if I had my choice, I hope that Dallas don't resign him.  He is probably the best or second best QB in the NFCE and we haven't had much success against him since he came into the league.  I hope Dallas don't resign him and let him walk.  I would take him here in a heartbeat because he's much better that any body we currently have.

Who i THINK will win:

-Texans (Deshaun Watson’s been good this year, and he has Hopkins)

-Seahawks (more playoff experience than Dallas)

-Chargers (rivers is a vet) 

-Bears 

Who i WANT to win:

-either Texans or colts. Doesn’t matter 

-Seahawks (cause **** Dallas)

-Chargers (cause **** ravens, if we can’t succeed, neither can they)

-Bears (cause **** Philly)

and as always, hoping for a triple overtime game 😂😂😂

Archived