Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Paloffs

Nerm

Any predictions on who will be the teams that have the best chance to win it all?

I like the Saints the best going forward.  I give them about a 40% chance.  The rest of the field has so many flaws, but it seems like anyone has a chance this year.  As a Cowboy fan, I'm happy they made it.  I see them as a long shot, but I am happy they have a home game, after winning 7 of 8 at home.  I'm actually rooting for Philly to win, they are the only team that Dallas has a chance to play at home against after next week.

I guess there are no dates/times announced for next weekend yet, right? So the wild card games are going to be:

NFC: Seattle at Dallas; Philly at Chicago

AFC: Chargers at Ravens; Titans/Colts (Pitt in case of tie) at Texans 

I agree that the Saints have the best chance in the NFC.   In the AFC, I hope the Colts win tonight......I'd be rooting for them to go as far as possible.

Otherwise, given that the Pats are the #2 seed, does anyone see Titans/Colts/Texans going into Foxboro and beating them in the divisional round? Gonna be a 9th straight AFCCG appearance for the Pats. 

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Don't see anyone beating the Saints in the Superdome.

AFC is up for grabs. I'll go with the Chargers.

Saints over Chargers in the Super Bowl.

+1  

I mean, the narrative for that one will be off the chain, Rivers taking forever to get there and essentially replaced Brees for that franchise.  They gave up on Brees and he went to win one somewhere else, becoming a HOF QB in the process (who I looked up has been pwning Chargers ever since)

Rooting for the Chiefs because Mahomes is basically God and I would love to see him start racking up SBs. He seems like a good kid and is a lot of fun to watch. Must see tv for me anytime he is on. Also, Andy Reid deserves one badly and would love that for him. 

Next, gotta root for the Rams. Love McVay and the whole LA Rams situation. 

What do I think will happen? 

Bears and Chargers. Chargers are the most balanced and complete team in the league imo as long as Allen and Gordon are healthy. 

Bears defense is scary good and will show up on the road. They have dynamic and balanced RBs and Trubiski simply has to not lose the games for them which I think he is capable of under Nagy’s coaching. 

What do I really think will happen? 

Pats Seahawks because life hates me 

41 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Look man, the Seahawks are unpleasant...We get that.  But, “root hard for Dallas”???  

Youre breaking my heart, GHH.

Lest we forget how those low life F’s mocked Sean Taylor’s death. Whilst conversly the support we received from Texas was immediate, heartfelt and plentiful.

Along with a good few stories on here of Redskin fans being attacked the paloff game in Seattle in particular around that time.

Absolute no-brainer for me.

I hope Dallas destroy them. Shrugs.

Hail.

Archived