Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Paloffs

Nerm

Still debating if I'm going to wear my Chargers Rivers jersey into M&T tomorrow or not.  Definitely going to have it on at the tailgate and will kind of feel it out.  I just don't want **** thrown at me or anything.  Last time I wore it to a Ravens/Chargers game it was all fun and games and I talked some trash to a couple people but it was all fun and games and we shot the **** afterwards too.  But I'm thinking a playoff game may be a different beast.

5 hours ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

An everyday occurrence for ya as the GM. 

Super happy to see Seattle dumped out and I don’t care what anyone thinks about that. 

Somethings are FAR bigger than a school yard hatred of Dallas just because thats the way its supposed to be. Mocking death would be one of those things.

That will NEVER be forgotten. 

Hail. 

3 hours ago, sportjunkie07 said:

I did expect a colts win but not by that much. They are going to beat the chiefs. 

The one and 2 seeds from the nfc will advance cumulating with a rams win. 

Rams will go on to beat the winner of colts/pats in the superbowl. 

That would be the owefext outcome for me.

Fully rooting for the inovative football brain we should never have let go to win it all.

Sean McVay.

Hail.

Who has the biggest chance to get upset in the divisional round? I sort of think all the home teams will win, which is rare. Chargers at Patriots have the best chance considering how good they've been on the road this year. Some people think the Colts might beat the Chiefs but I don't see it happening. 

14 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Who has the biggest chance to get upset in the divisional round?. 

A strong case could be made that all the road teams have a very good shot of going on the road and walking out with the W.  But if I were hard pressed to have to pick at least 1 maybe 2 upsets next weekend, I'd say the Bolts and Eagles could walk out with a upset. 

Chargers have a well rounded team in every fascet of the word....clearly the best team they've had while Rivers has been there, even over the team that made the AFC Championship game against the Pats years ago.

Eagles, theres no denying this team with Foles under center gets a bolt of energy like no other and seem to ride the wave along with him it's just can they keep that Saints Offense under check..hmmm

Is this the first time since 2008 that two NFC East teams made the divisional round?

Was curious as to each team's appearances in the divisional round since they went to four divisions per conference in 2002 (17 seasons):

NFC: Seattle 9, GB 8, Philly 7, NO/CAR/ATL 6, Dallas 5, SF 4, Rams/MIN/AZ/NYG/Chi 3, Tampa 1, Skins 1 (which would mean Detroit is the only NFC team that hasn't made it to the div round)

AFC: NE 14, IND 9, PIT 8, BAL 7, Chargers/DEN 6, KC/TEN/NYJ 4, JAX/HOU 3, OAK 1 (Bills, Dolphins, Browns, Bengals haven't made it)

19 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Who has the biggest chance to get upset in the divisional round? I sort of think all the home teams will win, which is rare. Chargers at Patriots have the best chance considering how good they've been on the road this year. Some people think the Colts might beat the Chiefs but I don't see it happening. 

I would have to go with Indy.  I read the other day that the Colts have as many playoff wins all time at Arrowhead stadium as the Chiefs do (2).  Overall, I think the Colts are playing as well as anyone right now.

7 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Is it true that they still have not announced the halftime act for the Super Bowl ?

I know for a long time, it was rumored to be Maroon 5.

But I just checked again, and the info I found says that still has not yet been made "official".

I think they are trying to get more artists, acts, whatever to perform with Maroon5. A lot have been saying no, but I think Travis Scott MIGHT perform with them (so far). They may be just waiting until more acts pile on so they can come out with their SB commercials (who knows). I say let Maroon5 do it all on their own. I'm getting a little tired of the 3 ring circus acts anyways. Just kidding... I'm always making a sandwich at halftime unless they have a rock group from the '60-'80's perform.

26 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

I think they are trying to get more artists, acts, whatever to perform with Maroon5. A lot have been saying no, but I think Travis Scott MIGHT perform with them (so far). They may be just waiting until more acts pile on so they can come out with their SB commercials (who knows). I say let Maroon5 do it all on their own. I'm getting a little tired of the 3 ring circus acts anyways. Just kidding... I'm always making a sandwich at halftime unless they have a rock group from the '60-'80's perform.

I think they actually should pick multiple artists, and each one a completely different genre.

America's taste in music, just like America itself, is very diverse.

So, if you just pick one artist, no matter who it is, roughly 60% of the nation will be pissed...give or take a little margin of error.

1 hour ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I think they actually should pick multiple artists, and each one a completely different genre.

America's taste in music, just like America itself, is very diverse.

So, if you just pick one artist, no matter who it is, roughly 60% of the nation will be pissed...give or take a little margin of error.

Borrrriiiing! :P

8 hours ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Im afraid their defense will be too much for Goff.  I think Aaron Donald and crew will keep the Rams in the game though.

One thing I can't wrap my head around... The Rams had Donald and Suh both play the full season healthy.  Donald is a lock for DPOY... And, the Rams D was the worst in the league in defending the run (based on yards per carry given up).  I just don't understand them giving up  over 5 yards per carry with the DTs they have.  It seems like RBs would have a hard time getting back to the line of scrimmage against the Rams.

I think that the Cowboys are underdogs for good reason, but Dallas could be tough to beat if they can run at 5 yards per carry or better on 1st down.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:03 PM, ashlynskins said:

A strong case could be made that all the road teams have a very good shot of going on the road and walking out with the W.  But if I were hard pressed to have to pick at least 1 maybe 2 upsets next weekend, I'd say the Bolts and Eagles could walk out with a upset. 

Chargers have a well rounded team in every fascet of the word....clearly the best team they've had while Rivers has been there, even over the team that made the AFC Championship game against the Pats years ago.

Eagles, theres no denying this team with Foles under center gets a bolt of energy like no other and seem to ride the wave along with him it's just can they keep that Saints Offense under check..hmmm

The saints at home are near unbeatable.  I'm not worried.

Archived