Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Philthy at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

why do you guys keep thinking a new QB fixes everything?  we have 0 playmakers on offense.  

We have a few. Richardson and Guice will be back next year. Thompson is still under contract next year.  We will need a TE though as I am sure Davis and Reed will both be cut during the off season. 

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

A new QB fixes nothing.  A new coach fixes nothing.  A new GM is a START.  At best, this team sucks for another 2-3 seasons while it builds up.

It's beating a dead horse I know, but only one thing starts the fixing of this team.  

2 minutes ago, Butchie_T said:

Actually that was in 73 with the game in Jan of 74. 

The 1972 Miami Dolphins season was the team’s seventh season, and third season in the National Football League (NFL). The 1972 Dolphins are the only NFL team to win the Super Bowl with a perfect season. The undefeated campaign was led by coach Don Shula and notable players Bob Griese, Earl Morrall, and Larry Csonka. The 1972 Dolphins went 14–0 in the regular season and won all three post-season games, including Super Bowl VII against the Washington Redskins, to finish 17–0.

Manusky might be the worst D-coordinator in the last decade of a bad bunch.  Either that or the personnel in the secondary are the worst in the NFL.  Every single pass whether it is 2 yards or 20 yards is completed with zero defenders around the ball carrier.  This isn't even NFL caliber football I am witnessing.

Archived