Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Titans Prediction Thread: Livin' On A Prayer

skins island connection

Who wins the game?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the 2018 Bourbon Bowl?

3 hours ago, markmills67 said:

Don't understand why you mention Dallas only lost against us because of no Cooper, in our loss to Dallas we had countless starters missing. I have no doubt in my mind a full strength Redskins would have won in Dallas even if they had Cooper. 

HTTR 

Yeah, I tend to agree with this. I don't want to de-value all the solid wins we had earlier in the year just because the season took a nosedive. When we won these games, they were good wins. We beat the Packers when they were playing pretty well. We beat the Panthers when they were playing pretty well. We dominated Dallas that day - people want to say we survived due to the penalty/missed FG. That's not completely untrue. However, if we lost that game it would have been the Cowboys stealing a game we deserved to win. Let's make that clear. 

1 hour ago, RVAskins said:

The team that will play the Titans is not the same team it was at the start of the season. I think they really need to take a good look at why the Redskins have so many players hurt every year. Is it crappy trainers, crappy facilities, crappy coaching or some kind of voodoo curse?

There still the Redskins

I've only picked against them twice, here comes the third time.  And I did think they'd beat Jax.

I don't see this one as a win -- high stakes game for Tennessee.  Maybe no Doctson and V. Davis.   The team now is statistically speaking below average at stopping the run -- actually according to Football Outsiders one of the worst teams in the NFL at stopping the run and facing arguably the hottest RB in the league.

As for the lets lose out crowd to bring change and a higher draft pick.  I got that before the Jax game.  But at this point, I hope they win.  I don't have it in my blood to root against the team regardless of context in any game -- but to play along like I could, at this point they are so close to the playoffs and a win here would make the last week's game huge -- why dampen that fun?  I get the ones who want Bruce gone (me included) and Jay gone too (I am ok with him staying) but we don't know if the last 2 games would make it happen -- so my thought is why not enjoy the end of the season.

Titans 17  Redskins 13. 

titans = 144

'skins = -17

jay throwing up on the sidelines makes the jumbotron and dan and bruce are devoured by raptors that appear inexplicably in their box

having nothing to do with my work in advanced genetic engineering and knowledge of how to manipulate the "reptile brain" in man or lizard

7 hours ago, Hdf561 said:

Even more guys injured, 4th QB, players who are ping pong world champs, clueless coaching....

really, really

It was a miracle we got outta JAX with a win...lightning ain’t striking twice. 

Titans: 21

Redskins: 9 

Well, technically, lightning DOES strike twice, even 3 or 4 times.

If we beat the Tight-ones, on their turf, especially if Josh J. plays pretty good, all of a sudden this could lead into something good; an extra day to sleep in !  😁

2 hours ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

The talent discrepancy between the Skins offense and Titans defense is kinda crazy. 

Again, I’d be shocked if they scored more than 10

Barely related, but Kevin Byard was a dark horse stud IMO when he came out - very limited film of him, but he could do it all and was the leader of the secondary.  Would have loved to have landed him.  

42 minutes ago, PiLfan said:

With Reed, Davis and Doctson all likely out, Crowder and CT still banged up and/or barely productive, and an OL that is at scab depth chart levels, who is Josh going to throw to?  Garden gnomes?

Titans - 34

Scabs - 3

Hey, at least garden gnomes will always be there when you need them...

Wholly **** balls Reed Davis Harris all out.. good Lord.. c'mon sprinkle, Floyd and, and...uhh who evers wearing a Redskins jersey hahaha...didn't notice doctson on that list..so heres to hoping he balls out..this Titans defense is a stingy, mean, physical type..I remember I believe in midseason watching a primetime game of theirs seeing their defense play and I just remembered getting a lump in my throat thinking oh Lord we play them...and that was when we were healthy.

But I have noticed before when the backups come in and play there's production....I don't think we win this game.. I believe we've won our last game unfortunately..but I'm excited to see if maybe, MAYBE the backups can spread the holiday joy with a win in Nashville. Go Redskins!!!

To “I’ll Be Home for Christmas”

We’ll be in the playoffs.

That’s my Christmas plea

Two in a row, and then we go

If no one breaks a knee.

Quarterbacks are precious

We’ve had four at least.

With broken shins and still the Skins

Are alive yet in the East.

We’ll be in the playoffs

First beat Tennessee.

We’ll be in the playoffs

Seventy four to three.

This is another game where I feel our oppenents offense isn't potent enough to run us off the field.  We keep them in front of us, its down to who makes the most mistakes and who makes the most plays.  Last week it was us.  If any team has been as up and down as we've been this year, its the Titans.

Archived