Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[TWITTER: Keim] League told Redskins there should have been a PI on Josh Doctson

LMFAO Alex Smith

21 minutes ago, LMFAO Alex Smith said:

Well that sure brightens up my day /s

You would think that there should challenges on penalties or at least have the booth review big time game changing penalties!

yea well NO S...   wonder what they say about the PI on Norman.  Now there was a blatant foul right NFL?  How about the roughing the passer call on Smith?  This league man.

3 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

...that actually makes me feel worse.....I was at the game and thought it could have gone either way, but have not seen any replays since then.

If you see the replay from the backside of the play, right where the back judge is standing? It's obvious.  #25 straight up runs into Doctson impeding his route.  The safety over the top, you could probably make a small argument he was at least going for the ball, but #25, there is zero argument he didn't blatantly interfere.   The replay is posted in a few threads.

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

So they are gonna switch our record to 7-3 or something? Grant Hopkins with a FG and say we won 24-23?

No?

Ok. Don't care then.

I think any time the league has to admit to a team that there should have been a game changing penalty at the end of a game, they should automatically give the W to that team instead. **** the other team, make them take the L instead :P 

what???? Sounds like a very reasonable thing to bring up at the spring owners meeting :D plus, with all the times this has happened to us, imagine how many more wins we woulda racked up in previous seasons 😂😂 

in fact, it was 1 year ago today that the league admitted to us that the “intentional grounding” penalty on us late in the 4th Qtr (was it overtime?) Against the saints, shouldn’t have been called after all...THAT was potentially a season-changing call. 

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think any time the league has to admit to a team that there should have been a game changing penalty at the end of a game, they should automatically give the W to that team instead. **** the other team, make them take the L instead :P 

what???? Sounds like a very reasonable thing to bring up at the spring owners meeting :D plus, with all the times this has happened to us, imagine how many more wins we woulda racked up in previous seasons 😂😂 

in fact, it was 1 year ago today that the league admitted to us that the “intentional grounding” penalty on us late in the 4th Qtr (was it overtime?) Against the saints, shouldn’t have been called after all...THAT was potentially a season-changing call. 

What happens if we miss paloffs because of this?

11 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

exactly

this is pointless to even reveal after the fact

I mean....yes, pointless as to the outcome of the game, cause obviously you can’t change the score. But aside from that, I’d say it could help in terms of maybe it could give Gruden a chance to demand to the league that we get refs that do a better **** job in our games 🤷🏻‍♂️ And it is a way to show our fans (or fans of other teams) that they were right (or wrong) about a penalty (or should-have-been penalty in some cases). 

5 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

What happens if we miss paloffs because of this?

That’s why we all get dan to introduce my idea at the league meeting :D seems like with how much it happens to us (this year and last year, same exact weekend), it would help us out 😂

But you need to realize that doesn’t matter. Why?  Cause........paloffs in now :) 

Would be sad if they also admit that the Norman penalty should not have been called.

That's ~40 yards, multiple timeouts, and about a minute of clock time handed from one team to another inside the span of ~3 minutes of game time.

Archived