Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Schiltz Magic

TK

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Is it just me or pretty much every big play we do get gets called back by oline hold right now?  that's ultra frustrating

We have so few big plays, I think the only way we can get them us by holding and hoping the ref doesn't flag it. Cause alex only throws to wide open dudes 

1 minute ago, Thinking Skins said:

can we please just attempt a pass to a WR, maybe Doctson?

Worse pass defense in the league, even worse than the Skins and Smith can't do crap.  Show's Gruden and Allen should have been fired years ago.  We will be lucky to win another game.  

Just now, PortisBetts said:

3 points going into half is definetly good enough

You're right but they're almost at 300 yards.  At some point we're going to break unless we get it together.  We got a nice pick on a poor Fitz throw, they missed a field goal.  We should be down 6-3, realistically.  It's a stretch, but we could also be down 13-3 if Fitz makes that throw on the JNO pick.  

4 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Now Colt is alone but close to the field and looks engaged. Not saying Alex isn't engaged but looking at him about 20 feet in front of me he looks like hes at a boring movie.

Can you comment on if Alex seems like he's warming up, or taking practice throws a lot? I had a friend tell me he seemed to be doing that a lot in a couple of games he's been to. Like he's always trying to keep loose or something. I thought it was an odd thing to notice, but he said he's been watching him compared to other QBs and it was noticable how much more often he was over there throwing. Maybe it was just those couple of games. I dunno.

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

You're right but they're almost at 300 yards.  At some point we're going to break unless we get it together.  We got a nice pick on a poor Fitz throw, they missed a field goal.  We should be down 6-3, realistically.  It's a stretch, but we could also be down 13-3 if Fitz makes that throw on the JNO pick.  

But he didnt and its 3 points. They made a play when they needed to. 

Archived