Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins at Schiltz Magic

TK

ANNOUNCEMENT OF INACTIVES

TAMPA, Fla.  – The Washington Redskins have announced the following inactives and lineup changes for today’s game against the Tamp Bay Buccaneers:

The Redskins declared the following players as inactive:

o   No. 23 CB Quinton Dunbar

o   No. 25 RB Chris Thompson

o   No. 56 LB Zach Vigil

o   No. 71 T Trent Williams

o   No. 80 WR Jamison Crowder

o   No. 96 LB Pernell McPhee

o   No. 99 DL Caleb Brantley

No. 31 Fabian Moreau is expected to start in place of No. 23 Quinton Dunbar at cornerback

No. 79 Ty Nsekhe is expected to start in place of No. 71 Trent Williams at left tackle

No. 13 Maurice Harris is expected to start in place of No. 80 Jamison Crowder at wide receiver

No. 72 Jonathan Cooper is expected to start at left guard

No. 66 Tony Bergstrom is expected to start at right guard

1022083E-28D6-4784-A8CF-913ECA149AAD.jpeg

I am having a perfect day today. Super productive morning, had a couple nice surprises, just back from the gym, 7 course dinner at a sustainable farm in the rain forest tonight with friends. 

Only black hole is going to the beach bar my ex that wont get back with me works at, to ward off her stalker and watch the game.

I've been telling myself I'm not gonna watch, but like driving 5mph on the highway past a horrific car accident, I cant help but stare at it. I dont even think I'll have time for the end of it.

Just now, Morneblade said:

We're gonna get creamed.

First post in the thread. :ols: you're such an asshole :ols:

3 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I am having a perfect day today. Super productive morning, had a couple nice surprises, just back from the gym, 7 course dinner at a sustainable farm in the rain forest tonight with friends. 

Only black hole is going to the beach bar my ex that wont get back with me works at, to ward off her stalker and watch the game.

I've been telling myself I'm not gonna watch, but like driving 5mph on the highway past a horrific car accident, I cant help but stare at it. I dont even think I'll have time for the end of it.

First post in the thread. :ols: you're such an asshole :ols:

My work is done here.:D

Seriously, I hope the rest of your day goes great, and I would love to see us win.

No Dunbar, Thompson, Crowder, most of the starters on the O-line is out.   Not looking good.  Backs against the wall like last year.   Going against another dangerous passing team which the skins have had a lot of difficulty even competing with.  Their defense is poor but then they said the same about Atlanta.  UGH!

14 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I've been telling myself I'm not gonna watch, but like driving 5mph on the highway past a horrific car accident, I cant help but stare at it

Already getting the bed ready for a halftime nap, if this game goes the way I expect it to. Agree though.. I can't quite bring myself to look away from this potential disaster. I'm trying to remind myself that these games are, for the most part, pushed by League agenda anyway. ?

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

No Dunbar, Thompson, Crowder, most of the starters on the O-line is out.   Not looking good.  Backs against the wall like last year.   Going against another dangerous passing team which the skins have had a lot of difficulty even competing with.  Their defense is poor but then they said the same about Atlanta.  UGH!

The encouaging thing is, when the Redskins have their backs against the wall the most, that is when they seem to play their best.

Ten minutes to game time.

5 minutes ago, ksun247 said:

So what did Zack Brown tweet that was so bad? Heard he since deleted it. Go SKINS!!!

SKINS 24

BUCS 23

He tweeted something to the extent of “coaches hating and blaming me for last weeks loss, check the tape”. 

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️  Always drama even at 5-3. ***** off and PLAY

Archived