Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018-19 NCAA Basketball Thread

PleaseBlitz

On 3/30/2019 at 10:07 AM, Elessar78 said:

Michael Avennatti confirms thus

You don't have to be. You can be Zionists.

Tre developing is good for the program. He's not a lottery pick guy, so he will stay.

On 3/30/2019 at 12:06 PM, Elessar78 said:

Plus would you rather have K put his arm around you or Izzo to berate you in a way that would make Bobby Knight blush?

4 minutes ago, Fergasun said:

I haven't watch much of the 4 Elite 8 games over the years but I doubt any had closer margins than those 4 at the end of regulation.... just a great set of games.

It was a really good field this year and the top seeds took care of business for the most part.

UVA over Texas Tech in the Final 37 to 36.

2 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I won my survivor pool draw today. Picked Auburn, everyone else picked Kentucky and Duke.

If Gonzaga didn’t lay an egg last night, I probably win my only bracket entry. Would left with over $1200.

I tried doing the same thing, but went with Tennessee. So I lost out big. I figured everyone would take UNC or Duke, so I found a different team. I was just way off.

Man I love the tourney.  Even though my college team isn't a frequent tourney team and I don't get to have a dog in the hunt, it's still an amazing event.

The FBS has got to get on some of this tourney magic and expand that playoff field to 16.  I can't imagine a more fun month of football than that.

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I love seeing the tears of Duke players.  **** them.

I would agree with you 15 years ago when I was under 25 and childless.  I remember saving JJ Redick's photo of him crying it out at the end of his final NCAA tourney (I think?).  

Now I kind've find that petty and hope the producers are old enough to realize it's not cool to do that to a young man... oh well.

that was insane I saw it all live in person at the game

New

I've seen Stanley cup final games and MLB all star games and Redskins playoff games in person and that was the best game I ever seen in person. Ran down to lower bowl after and got some pics of izzo. Good guy. I admit I was wrong. That man addressed crowd after game he was all class. 

This Michigan man can respect izzo.

Cheers mate.

Ironic when I try to find the picture... as a Wizards fan.... you can Google the image of Redick crying on Coach K....

The rest, however, did little good for Redick, who was hounded for almost 40 minutes by the 6-foot-5 Louisiana State freshman guard Garrett Temple. In his final collegiate game, Redick made just 3 of 18 field-goal attempts and scored 11 points as top-seeded Duke was upset by fourth-seeded L.S.U., 62-54, in an N.C.A.A. tournament regional semifinal in the Georgia Dome.

That Garrett Temple? 

41 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Also, once again Coach K is washed. He can recruit his ass off now — thanks to USA basketball and that plug — but Xs and Os he not cutting edge anymore.

He was outcoached the last three games but out-talented everyone until Izzo came  along.

Cant argue this. Did Zion even touch the ball the last minute? Why did they let RJ take over? Coach K squandered what should have been an all time team throughout the season and couldn’t even Get to the final 4 with them. 

Archived