Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018-19 NCAA Basketball Thread

PleaseBlitz

11 hours ago, BleedBNG said:

And no UK. Better.

Awwww don't be hatin' on the Cats, it was going to be a miracle if we won it all. Our inconsistency all year was evident regardless of what the talking heads were saying.

I'm just glad that Louisville, Tennessee, UNC, and Duke didn't make it any farther than we did so I don't have to listen to them lol!!

Duke losing to me is great, they've been ESPN's anointed all season with Zion even with teams exposing them

lately. And now for Zion who rejected UK to make it no farther than UK is some karma...imagine if he came to UK what might have happened. LoL

The most frustrating thing that I have to deal with now are the UK fans who have unrealistic expectations and are calling for a new direction away from Cal. Oddly, whenever pressed they NEVER come up with a name to replace the Hall of Fame coach. Dumbasses.

Coach Cal is my boy. Very sad to see him lose. 

That MSU game sold me on Sparty. This Michigan Man hate MSU but seeing them resilient after I went on ES from the game and criticized them (they were down 9 and Duke was on fire) I was impressed by their ability to grind out a tough win. Interesting that zion didn't have a shot in the last 1:41 of the game. Damn, that kid something to watch. Wish the Wizards would have tanked for him.

"Go Green." "Go White." 

9 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Awwww don't be hatin' on the Cats, it was going to be a miracle if we won it all. Our inconsistency all year was evident regardless of what the talking heads were saying.

I'm just glad that Louisville, Tennessee, UNC, and Duke didn't make it any farther than we did so I don't have to listen to them lol!!

Duke losing to me is great, they've been ESPN's anointed all season with Zion even with teams exposing them

lately. And now for Zion who rejected UK to make it no farther than UK is some karma...imagine if he came to UK what might have happened. LoL

The most frustrating thing that I have to deal with now are the UK fans who have unrealistic expectations and are calling for a new direction away from Cal. Oddly, whenever pressed they NEVER come up with a name to replace the Hall of Fame coach. Dumbasses.

Johnny Dawkins. The Guy from UVA. Frank Martin from South Carolina. Byron Scott.

I missed the games yesterday. After the way Duke won against VT, I was convinced they were going out the next game, so I'm not wholly surprised. 

Auburn is a little surprising ,though. They seem to have that tournament magic.

Been a fan of Izzo's program for awhile. Guy just knows how to push his players to greatness.

That Gonzaga/TT game was insane, though. Not sure how that kid is gonna get over that brain lapse.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I missed the games yesterday. After the way Duke won against VT, I was convinced they were going out the next game, so I'm not wholly surprised. 

Auburn is a little surprising ,though. They seem to have that tournament magic.

Been a fan of Izzo's program for awhile. Guy just knows how to push his players to greatness.

That Gonzaga/TT game was insane, though. Not sure how that kid is gonna get over that brain lapse.

Auburn lost their key/best player(?) last round to an ACL injury though. 

Michigan State is deep though, they have 8 players averaging more than 18 minutes/game. 

I think the ratings for this Final Four are gonna be low.  I dont think these teams are bringing any eyeballs to TV. Michigan St kinda has a recognition factor, but not sure this specific team really blows anybody's skirt up. Nobody gives a crap nationally about Virginia, Auburn, or Texas Tech.

5 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I think the ratings for this Final Four are gonna be low.  I dont think these teams are bringing any eyeballs to TV. Michigan St kinda has a recognition factor, but not sure this specific team really blows anybody's skirt up. Nobody gives a crap nationally about Virginia, Auburn, or Texas Tech.

Totally agree, if not for Michigan State they'll have a tough time selling out the stadium. Overall thecratings will be lower because the fanbases for these programs aren't widespread.

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

I never understand the fascination with TV ratings from people who watch sports.

16 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I never understand the fascination with TV ratings from people who watch sports.

Yeah for real. If you don't want to watch then don't watch, but its 2019 TV ratings don't mean crap anymore. And they're still gonna rake in the moneys.

20 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

The business of sports is interesting to some people.  What's hard to understand.  You're allowed to be interested in more than one thing at a time.

44 minutes ago, justice98 said:

The business of sports is interesting to some people.  What's hard to understand.  You're allowed to be interested in more than one thing at a time.

I never said you can't do the bolded.

My thing is why does casual fan interest matter to you, the college bball fan?

Archived