Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018-19 NCAA Basketball Thread

PleaseBlitz

3 hours ago, clietas said:

How many billions Avenatti asking for this time? 🙄

Guy's an extortionist n nothing more.

Do you know how extortion works?

In order to get paid you need to have the goods.

The police arrested him because Nike accused him if extrotion.

Avenatti is now working WITH law enforcement in the case.

So call him an extortionist, call him a slimy jackass, call him whatever you'd like but he's getting VERY specific with his accusations now. This isn't generalized slinging, he's naming names, dates, and how it was done.

I wouldn't trust Avenatti with twa's wallet but when he says he has something folks better listen.

UVA guards playing like crap today.  Getting big boyed by the Auburn guards.

They can't stay in front of the Auburn ball handlers.  Look like they're wearing cement shoes.  Gotta wake up and take the dribble penetration and transition offense seriously to win this game.

UVA is settling for crappy, out of rhythm threes.  They're going to lose if they don't start running some real offense.

1 hour ago, clietas said:

He can name all the names and dates he wants. Doesn't have much credibility in my mind. The fact he's cooperating with law enforcement doesn't really change that for me.

ROFLMAO!!

So regardless of the evidence he brings foward, and regardless of the fact that he is a witness for the PROSECUTION now...none of that changes things in your mind? I'm glad law enforcenent doesn't think like you because criminals would never go to jail.

Archived