Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs cowboys for First Place in The NFC East

Spearfeather

Yeah this one is big. I seriously think this may determine the outcome of the season, and not because if we lose we are even close to mathematically out of it. But we really need to string a couple of wins together and the stage really is set for 5-2 with a 2-0 division record if we can take care of business this week. Please please don't let me down. If they lose I think we are staring 8-8 or 7-9 right in the face.

On 10/17/2018 at 1:48 PM, Spearfeather said:

O.K. so, more of the west will be getting the Rams - 49ers game than I thought.

Rams-49ers is obviously a much better game than Redskins-Cowboys.  Frankly I feel sorry for everyone outside the redskins and cowboys fanbases who will be forced to watch our game.

1 hour ago, Tsailand said:

Rams-49ers is obviously a much better game than Redskins-Cowboys.  Frankly I feel sorry for everyone outside the redskins and cowboys fanbases who will be forced to watch our game.

The 49ers are 1-5... who cares. Our game is more of a fight for a Wild Card towards the end, because let's face it, I'm afraid the Eagles are going to end up the division leader.

1 minute ago, skinsfan35yrs. said:

yeah and have his family making their way down to the field when he is 50 yrds away from getting the 125 yrds

and have the Cowboys stop and watch video on the big screen of Darrell Green chasing down Tony Dorsett, with a caption saying how that's symbolic of how Adrian Peterson is about to chase him down.

Go into this game with no expectations but live in the moment. We are playing for first place and let’s just beat them into the ground. Let’s make Dak look like a confused McQauk. Old Duck tales looking fool. 

Fans we’re about to do this. Believe!!

Probably sets right at tied with the Monday night miracle as my favorite game EVER!!..I was at the peanut farm..all the other games had come to an end..the place was still packed..all the TV's switched over to skins boys game..all eyes on me..at this point the other people in there were watching me as well.. especially when Vincent blocked the kick, st recovers,returns, penalty, sets us up in field goal range and I'm on one knee in this place..you could just about hear a pin drop... emotions running high as novack had just missed prior to this point..from a closer distance..I'm on one knee the kick goes up on the way..looks a little wide right but right in time it shifts to the left and drops in good..I explode jumping and screaming as loud as I could..got 3 good **** yeahs in at the top of my lungs before the manager comes over ok Jared we got kids in the building lol..I took my excitement outside..wow that was nuts.. getting goose bumps thinking about it. HTTR!!

30 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Flashback...

Flashback to the days of Pop-Up Video?

I like how Adam Archuletta got burned by Witten on two straight plays.

Also, no shade on #21, but if he'd followed his blockers to the outside it would have been a TD.

5 hours ago, Tsailand said:

Flashback to the days of Pop-Up Video?

I like how Adam Archuletta got burned by Witten on two straight plays.

Also, no shade on #21, but if he'd followed his blockers to the outside it would have been a TD.

Always thought that as well, was yelling at the TV live after he cut back inside.

Archived